• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheap Printing - Wickford/Basildon/Upminster

pickledseal

cowboy
After three years slog I've nearly finished my MA and this summer has been lost to my dissertation. It's due in very soon and I need to print two copies to send in and get marked. They will be about 160 paged of A4 black/white - so around 320 odd sides in total. Don't need binding of anything (in fact as this stage just need treasury tag in one corner).

Staples were pretty expensive last I used to print a 50 page section (~£8.50 Inc £3 to email it to them?!)

Wondered if anyone knew anywhere good in the above locations that could do me this relatively small (but not for your home printer!) and one off job?

If need be I'll head back to Southend if anyone knows anywhere there.

Thanks, as always!

After three years slog I've nearly finished my MA and this summer has been lost to my dissertation. It's due in very soon and I need to print two copies to send in and get marked. They will be about 160 paged of A4 black/white - so around 320 odd sides in total. Don't need binding of anything (in fact as this stage just need treasury tag in one corner).

Staples were pretty expensive last I used to print a 50 page section (~£8.50 Inc £3 to email it to them?!)

Wondered if anyone knew anywhere good in the above locations that could do me this relatively small (but not for your home printer!) and one off job?

If need be I'll head back to Southend if anyone knows anywhere there.

Thanks, as always!

The place in Hadleigh next to the Masa Indian is good (I forget the name)...say you are from the Zone and you will get a good deal.

Back