• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheeky Girls to Perform

Now how many time's have i heard that and i turned out to be total cack
ghostface.gif

I'll be in the Spread until about 2.50pm ... get to the bookies in time ... and try and not to catch them.

Kev

tounge.gif

A day I choose to take the kids, and I have to put up with that.
Ahhh the wife can watch them and i'll stay in the far post till 2.55
laugh.gif

Yes they f**king well are, Still least SUFC have made my sister come along.

I will be waiting till 2.55 until entering, i advise most do the same.

It does say that other people will be confirmed on Monday. Hmm, who will we get? HEAT to come back maybe!?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_girl @ April 17 2004,22:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 17 2004,21:21)]In that case you have pretty low standards
laugh.gif
Here here!  
biggrin.gif
There was me thinking you were a fan of the Cheeky Girls Rachel ?

wink.gif

P.S Didn't heat split up ?

Bring back Lisa Scott-Lee from a previous bonanza day. The girl can sing & what a stunner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'd be amazed if you had any standards, Shrimpboy.

You could do an awful lot worse than popping your cherry with them. And most of us did do worse, too.

Still, once you stop dreaming about Mss Hoolie in Balamory, you'll learn.
wink.gif

Cheeky girls probably get enough 'MEATLOAF'!
The 'Pixies' have reunited, why cant we have them?
rock.gif

Failing that cant sufc_girl do a little something instead?
rock.gif

Back