• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheeky girls...

Cheeky girls... - Opinion

• Woohoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

• They're no Pulse cheerleaders

• Is it April the 1st AGAIN?

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ April 20 2004,13:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ April 20 2004,13:44)]I'd rather see Living In A Box performing their top ten hit 'Living In A Box' from their album 'Living In A Box'
They'll be being buried in a box if they come down my local.
Ah, I've missed the "Mad Cyril's local" gags...

laugh.gif

How are consular matters, Matt?

wink.gif

Matt

There's all this talk about extra kids through the turnstiles because of the Cheeky Girls... but how many of these cheap tickets do you think the club needs to sell to cover the costs of engaging these fantastic artists (
laugh.gif
) in the first place?

Revenue my bottom. The club could very well be out of pocket.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 20 2004,16:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 20 2004,16:18)]Revenue my bottom.
Do you think it would earn much then?
Possibly revenue my bum would have been more appropriate

To be fair, if a few of those kids get hooked and support Southend for life, then the cost won't matter. Just think how much support and cash you've thrown at Southend in your lifetime

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 20 2004,17:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 20 2004,16:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 20 2004,16:18)]Revenue my bottom.
Do you think it would earn much then?
Possibly revenue my bum would have been more appropriate

To be fair, if a few of those kids get hooked and support Southend for life, then the cost won't matter. Just think how much support and cash you've thrown at Southend in your lifetime
On the one hand, I agree... but I was hooked by a team playing dire football in the grim 80's... and with not so much as mascot to delight my tender eyes. That's what makes most die hard fans... so not sure if that many 'loyalists' will be won over by such cheap and tacky stunts. They'll probably change team allegiance as much as allegiance to their pop idols.

Oh, and yes, I meant bottom. My perky cheeks are quite the rage in the Med.
rock.gif

Overseas Shrimper... the one and only Cheeky Chap.

(note to self: must remember my waxing tomorrow)

I can not stand them and alot of us we will entering the ground after they have done there thing however im sure it will bring in kids.

Whatever your opinion is they will do the job. Although the club could have tried to get something with a bit more of a football feel to it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 20 2004,17:18)]I can not stand them and alot of us we will entering the ground after they have done there thing however im sure it will bring in kids.

Whatever your opinion is they will do the job. Although the club could have tried to get something with a bit more of a football feel to it.
What do you mean you won't be around to see them, it's targeted at people of yours and Shrimpboys ages. I expect to see you both waving your hands at the front of the East stand in time with the music!  
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 20 2004,20:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 20 2004,17:18)]I can not stand them and alot of us we will entering the ground after they have done there thing however im sure it will bring in kids.

What do you mean you won't be around to see them, it's targeted at people of yours and Shrimpboys ages. I expect to see you both waving your hands at the front of the East stand in time with the music!
wink.gif
And singing along to the lyrics they know so well.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 20 2004,19:48)]
[b said:

wink.gif
What 16-18 ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 21 2004,00:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 20 2004,19:48)]
[b said:

wink.gif
What 16-18 ?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Back