• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Chelsea Announcement!

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
Spoke to the club on the phone about the lack of information on the website coz i'm fed up with looking at the same page all the time. They said an announcement is not likely soon coz nothing has been agreed with Chelsea yet apart from the Day/Time!

Spoke to the club on the phone about the lack of information on the website coz i'm fed up with looking at the same page all the time. They said an announcement is not likely soon coz nothing has been agreed with Chelsea yet apart from the Day/Time!

Cheers Mo-fo.....i will stop refreshing every 30 seconds now

It's hardly surprising the club haven't been able to agree details when all their time is taken up dealing with nuisance phone calls from impatient fans.

It's hardly surprising the club haven't been able to agree details when all their time is taken up dealing with nuisance phone calls from impatient fans.

they wouldn't be so impatient if they put a message on the bloody website saying the announcement will be on so and so date! Usual shoddy communication from the club i'm afraid! They arent so slow to phone you all hours of the night to ask you if you have bought a ticket for Luton game, when all they have to do is look at their database to see i have!

they wouldn't be so impatient if they put a message on the bloody website saying the announcement will be on so and so date! Usual shoddy communication from the club i'm afraid! They arent so slow to phone you all hours of the night to ask you if you have bought a ticket for Luton game, when all they have to do is look at their database to see i have!

How exactly do you expect the club to know when they'll agree something?

If we had a crystal ball the chances are Peter Clarke would have kicked it over anyway.

They'll post something up when there is something to post up.

But Chelsea don't have to negotiate allocation etc before offering the tickets to their own supporters

1. Southend United should be well versed with dealing with such issues. We managed to cope with our previous away tie in the cup adequately.

2. Chelsea will have to cope with unprecedented demand amongst their own supporters as they get the chance to play against one of league one's finest. They are probably having to take on extra ticket office staff to cope with the demand.

3. Chelsea fans will probably whinge incessantly if they don't like the way tickets are allocated.

Last edited:
1. Southend United should be well versed with dealing with such issues. We managed to cope with our previous away tie in the cup adequately.quote]

What against Telford? Compare it to either of the Spurs games, when I had to queue for hours, freezing my nuts off to get tickets. There is no excuse this time, ST holders should be given at least 2 weeks to buy their tickets, before they go on general release! So, they should pull their fingers out and sort it!
I think they must be putting something strange in the water up in Yorkshire.....Adequate my ar5e!

1. Southend United should be well versed with dealing with such issues. We managed to cope with our previous away tie in the cup adequately.

2. Chelsea will have to cope with unprecedented demand amongst their own supporters as they get the chance to play against one of league one's finest. They are probably having to take on extra ticket office staff to cope with the demand.

3. Chelsea fans will probably whinge incessantly if they don't like the way tickets are allocated.

Maybe a small message saying that the announcement should be at the end of the week, over the weekend or at the start of next week.

Back