• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows

This happened to Barcelona a few seasons ago, if you appeal the decision the ban won't go into effect until the appeal process has finished, and it takes months to do. Chelsea will probably do what Barcelona did and appeal, then they'll just buy 3 windows worth of players at once in the Summer.

Following on from that....

+++

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid both received bans for breaching rules over the signing of minors in early 2016, while fellow Spanish club Barcelona were given a 14-month ban after breaking rules for signing international under-18s in 2014.

However, a Barcelona appeal saw their punishment pushed back a year, allowing the club to sign Luis Suarez, Ivan Rakitic, Jeremy Mathieu, Claudio Bravo and Marc-Andre ter Stegen.

+++

This happened to Barcelona a few seasons ago, if you appeal the decision the ban won't go into effect until the appeal process has finished, and it takes months to do. Chelsea will probably do what Barcelona did and appeal, then they'll just buy 3 windows worth of players at once in the Summer.

They don’t need too, they’ve got 3 windows worth of players out on loan.

About time the cheating bastards got done! They're naturally a West Ham level team. Man City are the same, why haven't they got done I wonder?

Chelsea have been at it for years. When Billy Knott was 16 they bought his dad a car and gave him a credit card for 'expenses'.

As has sadly proved with him, that was a dangerous road to be sent down. Not only for his career but also for his personal life......Not that the likes of Chelsea give a toss

Chelsea have been at it for years. When Billy Knott was 16 they bought his dad a car and gave him a credit card for 'expenses'.

As has sadly proved with him, that was a dangerous road to be sent down. Not only for his career but also for his personal life......Not that the likes of Chelsea give a toss

What happened at Chelsea? I remember a load of my mates playing in a capital league (reserve) game for Witham Town against Concord and raving about this lad Billy Knott who played and had just been sacked by Chelsea and people at the game saying he took the wrap for something John Terry did?? Real 3rd hand stuff here and not sure where it stands legally so understand if mods need to delete this. Maybe you can PM me if you know anything, would be interested to know.

What happened at Chelsea? I remember a load of my mates playing in a capital league (reserve) game for Witham Town against Concord and raving about this lad Billy Knott who played and had just been sacked by Chelsea and people at the game saying he took the wrap for something John Terry did?? Real 3rd hand stuff here and not sure where it stands legally so understand if mods need to delete this. Maybe you can PM me if you know anything, would be interested to know.

There were allegations of bulling amongst the youth team players. Billy Knott was sacked for racism (allegedly). Dont know the details of the offence or to what level but the rumours are deliberate as its a standard way cover up in football.

I guess it also helped Billy to continue his career without perhaps stupid actions as a 16 year old spoiling his future. Either way it makes no difference revealing it now as he is going nowhere and many know the truth.

If Chelsea or any individual got upset with the zone, they wont be taking any action because 100 other things would come out in court. Something they wont be wanting at this moment in time.

The funny thing is when he signed for Bradford and then Gills. People on here were slating the club and PB for missing out on a 'local talent'....."Why can't we compete with Gills"etc.

Sometimes the people who run or manage the club aren't as dumb as is often assumed.

Last edited:
not sure,but didnt Real Madrid ,when they needed money,sell their training ground to the Madrid goverment...who then gave it back to them.
Im not 100% sure if that is correct though

Back