• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chelsea forums

Yorkshire Blue - did you not understand what I said - the posts on the chelsea pages are NOTHING to do with me. Harry said earlier they're probably down to TB so was THAT really necessary?

Yorkshire Blue - did you not understand what I said - the posts on the chelsea pages are NOTHING to do with me. Harry said earlier they're probably down to TB so was THAT really necessary?

your postings on there did come accross a bit strange OBL, are you OK?

Its just too easy isn't it...

Posted this in reply.

QUOTE(Grahame @ Dec 1 2008, 18:28) *
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll deal with you when I've had my prawn sandwiches for dinner. Better you jog on now, but if you want to **** it right up for all your Southend mates here, you kick on fella. I'm happy to ban the ****ing lot of you. Saves me loads of grief.

Grahame, as a director of ShrimperZone.com ltd, the no1 Southend United fans' site, I find your comment quite interesting. Our web-site welcomes fans of other clubs (even the big ones) and positively encourage debates -- often having up to 500 visitors at any time. We only threaten to ban members for libellous comments and threats of personal abuse, occassionally banning people for being pains in the butts after many warnings. If you wish to ban all SUFC fans, as is your right, it rather nullifies the point of having a message board at all, other than to tell each other how wonderful your club is.

Posted this in reply.

I'll deal with you when I've had my prawn sandwiches for dinner. Better you jog on now, but if you want to **** it right up for all your Southend mates here, you kick on fella. I'm happy to ban the ****ing lot of you. Saves me loads of grief.

Grahame, as a director of ShrimperZone.com ltd, the no1 Southend United fans' site, I find your comment quite interesting. Our web-site welcomes fans of other clubs (even the big ones) and positively encourage debates -- often having up to 500 visitors at any time. We only threaten to ban members for libellous comments and threats of personal abuse, occassionally banning people for being pains in the butts after many warnings. If you wish to ban all SUFC fans, as is your right, it rather nullifies the point of having a message board at all, other than to tell each other how wonderful your club is.

I can't green you again :(

Posted this in reply.

Did you post it or PM it to him?

I liked this one:

"Brilliant, I'm going to be turfed out of my seat in the Shed Upper for the afternoon, placed in the morgue that is the West Stand and spend the entire afternoon listening to 6,000 Southend fans chanting 'where were you when you were s**t'. I can see the stupid wigs and balloons already, let alone smell the bloody face paint. "

spot on i think... lol

I liked this one:

"Brilliant, I'm going to be turfed out of my seat in the Shed Upper for the afternoon, placed in the morgue that is the West Stand and spend the entire afternoon listening to 6,000 Southend fans chanting 'where were you when you were s**t'. I can see the stupid wigs and balloons already, let alone smell the bloody face paint. "

spot on i think... lol

Pretty much.....would hate to disappoint the lad!!!

My word. 'Grahame' from Hampshire is undoubtedly the biggest **** currently living in England. I would love to have a drink with him. And then smash my glass into his face.

I liked this one:

spot on i think... lol

But they are turfed out of the Shed Upper for virtually every domestic cup game they play at home, they must be used to it by now. Burnley, Colchester, Norwich, Macclesfield etc have all had the whole stand in recent season.

Back