• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chelsea: Live streaming from the bridge

I'll throw http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/ into the mix, normally really good, just follow the instructions relating to the precise channels and it's normally spot on. Like someone said sometimes in chinese but you can't have everything! (you might have to download 1 bit of software, i use sopcast i think)

Just watched Tottenham beat Wigan on there, quality stream of Setanta this evening!

I'll throw http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/ into the mix, normally really good, just follow the instructions relating to the precise channels and it's normally spot on. Like someone said sometimes in chinese but you can't have everything! (you might have to download 1 bit of software, i use sopcast i think)

They state that to get streaming you MUST use Internet Explorer.............. .........I don't! ................(Firefox, apparently, doesn't work!)
Did manage to get the Spurs match, in Japanese, last night. I doubt that you will get our game with an English commentary today.

Have to say it's not looking that good. Gone on to numerous sites, some gained by tapping in FA Cup Chelsea v So.......etc. Just seem to go around in circles, not finding any positive links..............perhaps they will show an hour or so before KO. The more popular sites don't seem as interested in our match, as we are!

IS THERE ANYONE THERE? Coming onto SZ at the moment is like climbing onto a ship that everyone has abandonned. Anyone anymore luck than me? The only site that looks interesting is the one mentioned above, but of no use to me, because it apparently does't work on Firefox. Will continue trying up to quarter of an hour before KO and then, reluctantly, go to the commentary on BW.

I just serch chelsea v southend in google.

And got some website which said it will show at kick off.

But it does not look good at all......

BW it might be......

I've got onto Live Soccer Free Streaming Online. It advertises the match but when you click on Link one or two you get Claire smiling at you...........and, whilst I found her quite alluring, at the moment i'd rather just see the bald head of Adam Barrett!

For those using Internet Explorer there is the above site......but even that's not sure. They're not advertising our match but say that there will be three unnamed FA Cup games, with links that 'MAYBE' provided nearer KO.

Looks like BW then.

Trying to find a good one but nothing yet.

Hopefully they will come up at just before kick off.

Justin.tv seems to be down for me so that one is ruled out.

I don't think it's been confirmed anywhere yet, fingers crossed it will be! I'll keep searching......

The http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/ site does work on Firefox, I've been watching the Hearts game on there.

You just need the Flash Player plugin installed.

For those using Internet Explorer there is the above site......but even that's not sure. They're not advertising our match but say that there will be three unnamed FA Cup games, with links that 'MAYBE' provided nearer KO.

that website said:
15:00 GMT [English FA Cup Round 3]Other Games

Links Maybe Will Follow Near Kickoff

I think it means Round 3, not 3 other games

Been lookinng hard for the last 30 mins. Think the best bet will be justintv. fingers crossed!

Back