• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chelsea show their class again

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
The fans this time, chanting against Anton Ferdinand for long periods of the game at Genk last night

This has given me an idea for a "most disliked" thread ...

Nominations please, and genuine reasons behind your nomination .. unfortunately "W@nk Ham cos they're scum" although absolutely correct isn't a valid enough reason in this instance

at some point i'll add a poll

I'll start with ..

Chelsea FC .. home to decspicable toads like John Terry and Ashley Cole, their old school fans are Nazi thugs and their new ones monied plastics and Abramovich changed the game forever by buying the Premier League

Last edited:
As far as buying titles go, don't all teams try to do that?

I can't say I hate Orient or Col Ewe or even Scum Ham, but I loathe what is Franchise FC, and the precedent that the Football League set in ensuring they exist.

Yeah what we're they even chanting?

The whole issue is confusing, what happened on the day doesn't quite seem to match up with why there's an ongoing investigation... and it hasn't disappeared a la Evra vs Suarez due to a lack of evidence.

Yeah what we're they even chanting?

The whole issue is confusing, what happened on the day doesn't quite seem to match up with why there's an ongoing investigation... and it hasn't disappeared a la Evra vs Suarez due to a lack of evidence.

All it would take is for Ferdinand to come out and say that Terry did or did not racially abuse him. John Terry is many things but I don't think he's a racist. And now I'm here to be shot down in flames.:unsure:

They where singing Anton Ferdinand you know what you are

How this is deemed racist I have no idea for me thats just typical creative football fans

All it would take is for Ferdinand to come out and say that Terry did or did not racially abuse him. John Terry is many things but I don't think he's a racist. And now I'm here to be shot down in flames.:unsure:

My only guess is that perhaps Ferdinand thought he did say something racist, but on the pitch JT clarified and said he shouted 'blind', not 'black'. Ferdinand might not be 100% and so has been advised not to say anything and see if any teammates or TV evidence can corroborate.

My only guess is that perhaps Ferdinand thought he did say something racist, but on the pitch JT clarified and said he shouted 'blind', not 'black'. Ferdinand might not be 100% and so has been advised not to say anything and see if any teammates or TV evidence can corroborate.

Bit of a worry for QPR if his hearing and vision are a bit ropey. That is a position where you can't afford to be sensorily compromised.

Back