• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chelsea ticket paranoia

Pubey

I booked my ticket on tuesday, but nothing has come up yet on my credit card online banking. should i be worried? is it worth getting on the phone and in the queue to speak to someone. i appreciate that stuff doesn't always come up online straightaway, but i would have thought that two working days would have been long enough... maybe the club is taking their time to process the payments?

i don't know anything about these things.

yours paranoid, and bored in manchester business school,

pubey

I booked my ticket on tuesday, but nothing has come up yet on my credit card online banking. should i be worried? is it worth getting on the phone and in the queue to speak to someone. i appreciate that stuff doesn't always come up online straightaway, but i would have thought that two working days would have been long enough... maybe the club is taking their time to process the payments?

pubey

i think we've all got variants on the fear mate... sufc have always been slow to put stuff on the credit card statements though IIRC, i wouldn't panic. often takes a few days.

3 days to show up. Check your balance against your available funds and see if there is a difference. Usually the amount will be taken straight away but 3 days till it will show on a statement!

I'm paranoid in my own way. Firstly, I've got to try and get through to the ticket office, secondly I hope I have all the info I need to book my tickets, and thirdly I have to hope they arrive in the post!

Does anyone know if it's possible to pick them up at the ticket office?

I booked tickets online on Monday and they arrived in the post this morning.

I've just checked my acount and the balance has not yet been debited. I'm sure it's just a matter of time!

pubey

i dont wanna upset you. but i ordered my tickets about an hour after you and i got my tickets by standard post (an error covered in an earlier thread) yesterday (wednesday)

Yeah I wouldn't worry Pubey - I ordered mine Tuesday morning and nothing out of bank yet my available balance is showing otherwise.

i dont wanna upset you. but i ordered my tickets about an hour after you and i got my tickets by standard post (an error covered in an earlier thread) yesterday (wednesday)

I'm away from home so can't check the post

i think we've all got variants on the fear mate... sufc have always been slow to put stuff on the credit card statements though IIRC, i wouldn't panic. often takes a few days.

I booked tickets online on Monday and they arrived in the post this morning.

I've just checked my acount and the balance has not yet been debited. I'm sure it's just a matter of time!

Hang on in there Pubes. There was a niggling doubt for me too since any problems would almost rule us out of getting a ticket. Ordered Monday online, arrived this morning. All good.

Ordered by email on monday got mine today - was worried about there being no option to have special delivery but hey ho its here now!

I was paranoid about my fax so i called the ticket office and my paranoia was justified as they hadnt processed my fax in 2 days and they release ST seats tommorow, good job i called!!!!!

Just checked my bank account and there is an exact deviation of £24.50 difference between available and account balance. Still no ticket but at least they have taken the money so one comfort at least.

Question:

For those who booked over the phone, what details do they need to know?

Address..Card Number...Seat Number?

Cheers.

name address. card number would be handy but not essential. im a team blues but never got my card. was no problem at all

My boyfriend is a STH and he hasn't had a chance to phone and won't have a chance to go down and get his ticket - can I call up for him and quote his address ST number etc? Sure they will let me do it especially if it is being sent to his house?

Just checked my bank account and there is an exact deviation of £24.50 difference between available and account balance. Still no ticket but at least they have taken the money so one comfort at least.

To me that just proves you've very kindly bought your postman a ticket :p

Back