• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Chelsea v Southend general sale on CFC site

Tickets, Events and Membership Sales
Event Schedule | Customer Service | Exit

SOUTHEND UNITED
Saturday, 3/1/09, 3:00PM
Stamford Bridge Stadium
Chelsea, Fulham Road, London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom

Select a Price Level (all amounts in GBP)
Matthew Harding Upper * £24.50
Matthew Harding Lower (West) * £24.50
Matthew Harding Lower (East) * £24.50
East Stand Upper (North) * £24.50
East Stand Upper (South) * £24.50
East Stand Lower (North)
FAMILY AREA ONLY
Individual adult tickets purchased in this area will be cancelled * £24.50
East Stand Lower (South)
FAMILY AREA ONLY
Individual adult tickets purchased in this area will be cancelled * £24.50
West Stand Lower (North) * £24.50
West Stand Lower (South) * £24.50
* Select your concession type on the next page subject to availability

Easy, just get Matt the Shrimp's butler to phone up and order 500 tickets...............

well if you can get round the SS and CM post rule, then i cant see there being a bad seat at the bridge (apart from the back row of the Harding stand says on website poor view

another thought for those using someone elses post code, Chelsea may not send the tickets to the address but make you pick them up from the ticket office

Friend of mine bought 2 tickets for west stand as its unlikely we will get tickets together through Southend. Will be difficult watching from the home end. If we score the winner in the last minute I am sure I will forget where I am and leap up and down. Doubt I will get out of there alive but might be worth it if we win there.

My tickets have been booked for the west lower (south) right next to our fans!

Sounds like there is going to be quite a few shrimpers in the home ends!

Back