• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheltenham 2018

Worth keeping an eye out on the various offers doing the rounds...

Paddy Power - day one, money back as a free bet if your runner loses and the favourite wins. Max £10

SkyBet - first race each day, money back as a free bet if your runner loses. Max £20

Add them as you see them!

Good idea

Betway - money back as a free bet if your horse is beaten in the 1st or last race each day. max £10 per race

I'm going to use the skybet offer on the 1st and betway on the last I think

I thought today's boosted treble from skybet was very good, put a tenner on it. Buveur D'air (CH) Apples Shakira (TH) and Yanworth (SH) boosted to 40/1 from 25/1

Had £ 10 ew on Supreme Hurdle Kalashnikov at 6/1, could do with more rain Tuesday

£ 5 on Barry G to be top jockey at 9/2, Ruby at 4/6 far too short for me as well as price :smile:

3/1 and 7/2 in places, please let the rain carry on till 2.00 pm Tuesday

You watch it fall first fence now :omg:

First day bets -

Footpad, Buveur D'air and Apple's Jade treble.
Getabird (money back as a free bet if it loses)

2018 chelt.jpg

This is what I have so far. Used a good few free bets over the last few months and had a go on a few skybet boosted trebles and doubles.

365 are offering customers a free bet on the big race each day as long as they place a bet on another race the same day.

How much that free bet might be depends - I'm entitled to up to £25, but my boss only £10.

Right:

2.50 VINTAGE CLOUDS
5.30 DE PLOTTING SHED

WIN BET ON EACH AND E/W DOUBLE (as a saver)

IN the 2.50 a cheeky F/C and TRICAST COMBINATION

VINTAGE CLOUDS, EAMON AN CNOIC and MINELLA DADDY

In the Champion Hurdle really cannot see past BUVEUR D'AIR. However there may be some E/W value in both ELGIN and MICK JAZZ

Well I'm off to the pub, good luck everyone! Let's hope the bookies take a bashing! (no offence Leo :hilarious:)

Oh well thought my one bet (Kalashnikov) had got me over the line but beaten on the last couple of strides

Got money back and a bit more so stuck a £ 10.00 ew The Last Samuri 4.10 in the great cross country chase today

Bad 1st day saved by Mr Whitaker in the last. My spreadsheet has me at:

Expenditure: £298.67
Bets still open: £172.00
Returns: £163.08 (Mr Whitaker was £101.28 of that!)

Need Altior and SAMCRO for my remaining trebles today. My biggest bet today is Max Dynamite Coral paying 7 places ew 1/5 the odds! so put £50ew on it, returns £520 if it wins or £120 if in the top 7.

Good luck again everyone, hope to hear about some nice winners!

Bad 1st day saved by Mr Whitaker in the last. My spreadsheet has me at:

Expenditure: £298.67
Bets still open: £172.00
Returns: £163.08 (Mr Whitaker was £101.28 of that!)

Need Altior and SAMCRO for my remaining trebles today. My biggest bet today is Max Dynamite Coral paying 7 places ew 1/5 the odds! so put £50ew on it, returns £520 if it wins or £120 if in the top 7.

Good luck again everyone, hope to hear about some nice winners!

Well played Corals :Worthy:

Break even/teensy-weensy profit day yesterday thanks to Mick Jazz (e/w) in the Champion Hurdle.

Today:

2.10 PRESENTING PERCY
2.50 MAX DYNAMITE (win) and AS YOU WERE (e/w) and a Combination Forecast.
3.30 ALTIOR will win but am going for POLITOLOGUE (e/w) and in a Comb Forecast
4.10 HURRICANE DARWIN (e/w)
4.50 SOLO SAXOPHONE (e/w)

A few Irish lads I know are all about Rhinestone in the Bumper.

Ballyoptic in the next for me and still pondering what to do with my £20 free bet in the Champion Chase...

Shattered Love for me in 1.30 to day

Price coming down from 10-1 to 13.2

Keep getting second and thirds and not a winner, just keeping head above water !!

My thoughts go out to Ruby with a stress fracture, hope on the horses soon Ruby

Now Barry G get those winners , so I can claim top jockey bet :smile:

Back