• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheltenham 2022

Ok lets get this rolling, who fancies what this year

Please no it's a cruel sport etc, this for only those that love the racing festival

Had a nightmare last year, so hoping to get on the road to recovery and stop my bookies ordering a new Rolls Royce

Fancies and how we get on each day

I've decided to chase big money this year. Ridiculous doubles and trebles and accas. Also got myself on a 100/1 and 66/1 tomorrow. Obviously I'll probably lose but if one of my 18 grand multiples comes in it'll be the greatest Cheltenham ever haha

The opening day of the Cheltenham Festival today, and Blues fans should look no further than Saint Sam in the 2.10 (9/1).
Bon chance!

I've decided to chase big money this year. Ridiculous doubles and trebles and accas. Also got myself on a 100/1 and 66/1 tomorrow. Obviously I'll probably lose but if one of my 18 grand multiples comes in it'll be the greatest Cheltenham ever haha

Me too haha. Got a few long shots on.

I’ve gone for this little E/W acca for £2. Pays something daft like £30k

14:10 Rivière D’etel
14:50 Vintage Clouds
16:10 Burning Victory
16:50 Forever William

So my Patent

Constitution Hill 1.30

Magic Daze 14.10

Our Power 14.50

My big bet and odds on though Honeysuckle 15.30, hoping the win will pay for Patent and a few bob over to spare

Me too haha. Got a few long shots on.

I’ve gone for this little E/W acca for £2. Pays something daft like £30k

14:10 Rivière D’etel
14:50 Vintage Clouds
16:10 Burning Victory
16:50 Forever William
Didn't they all used to pull for Unigate?

Back