• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheltenham Festival 2016

Two ante-post bets so far.

National Hunt Chase - Noble Endeavour
Arkle Chase - Garde La Victoire

Gutted not to be going this year - would love to, but as I'm away on a stag do that weekend I better not take the ****!

As Annie Power is running tomorrow would not be at all surprised if she went for the World Hurdle. Ricci and Mullins have Vroum Vroum Mag for the mares and don't have a horse for the World Hurdle which Annie went so close in 2 years ago. If Annie was running the mares there would be no need for the run tomorrow as she is simply a class above that race.

As Annie Power is running tomorrow would not be at all surprised if she went for the World Hurdle. Ricci and Mullins have Vroum Vroum Mag for the mares and don't have a horse for the World Hurdle which Annie went so close in 2 years ago. If Annie was running the mares there would be no need for the run tomorrow as she is simply a class above that race.

Again, Annie Power is in my Accy for day one and I've got her in the Mares Hurdle - broke everyone's hearts last year - except if you're a bookie!

I'm gonna go in on a Mullins treble/quadruple depending on the runners, I'm actually going on the Tuesday to see it and my big antepost bet £50 on Black Hercules at 10/1 is now in to 4/1 for the last race of the day

Leo can that even be done? Can they register for a different race so late? I know the norm is to register in several then drop out of the ones you don't want race

Entry fees increase the nearer to the race, but yes, in theory a horse can be entered right up to the 48 hour declaration stage. Any extra fees are unlikely to deter her owner...

http://qz.com/75884/ten-things-to-know-about-rich-riccis-rise-to-riches/ (slightly old, but be's probably worth even more now)

I've heard she is being entered for the Champion Hurdle also and it will cost £20,000 to put her in. Small beer really for a horse of that quality. I think she'll win whatever race Mullins puts her in.

Mullins seems keen

Speaking after today's race, Willie Mullins said: ""We can get her supplemented. She could be in it (Champion Hurdle). I haven't spoken to the owner yet about anything like that, but I think it must be on the cards, I think."

Mullins seems keen

Speaking after today's race, Willie Mullins said: ""We can get her supplemented. She could be in it (Champion Hurdle). I haven't spoken to the owner yet about anything like that, but I think it must be on the cards, I think."

Put it this way - Rich Ricci wants to win the Champion Hurdle. His best chance lay with Faugheen but that's not happening. He's got another horse who could win the Mares' Hurdle (whoopee ****ing doo) but who also has a great chance of the Champion. He *has* to go for it with Annie Power doesn't he?

Back