• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

sufcmark

Youth Team
Collis - 6 - Not sure whether or not at fault for the 1st as you could blame almost half the team for falling asleep. Not his usual commanding self and a few more games like this and Darryl might be back. Not just yet though.

Hunt - 5 - Player of the month?? Do me a favour Tilly and bring Francis back soon. He runs more when he comes out and warms up at half time than Hunt does for 90 mins

Hammell - 7 - Seems to be finding his level in this league and linked very well with Gower the whole game. Took his goal well. Only he could have made the keeper work with at least 1 of many free kicks or let someone else have a go!

Clarke - 5 - Distribution poor as always but his usual solid defending let him down this weekend. Has had better games in midfield so I think you know I think he had a bit of a shocker!

Barrett - 6 - Slightly better than Clarke just because he didnt give the ball away as much and came forward with purpose in the 2nd half. Unlucky not to score with 2nd half header that the keeper palmed away well.

Moussa - 6 - 1st touch was good most of the times but never really got in a killer pass. Not his fault he is playing out of position and will improve IF he gets a chance in the middle.

Maher - 6 - Seems to have been affected to being dropped and not in a positive manner. Was in Macca's shadow the whole game yesterday. He did manage to keep things simple spraying passes to the wings which we did miss at Forest.

Macca - 8 - Close to my man of the match. His energy and effort deserved more. Combined with Gower for the 1st goal and always look a threat going forward. Was equally effective tracking back. Hope we dont lose him to a Championship club

Gower - 8 MOM - Just pips Macca. Good strike for the goal although got lucky with the deflection. Was at the heart of our best moves in both halves. He seems to be getting back to his best and this is probably helped mainly by the fact that he and Hammell work well together down that flank.

Morgan - 6 - Ok debut and certainly has pace to burn. Only problem in no one else has so he was always miles in front of the rest of the team. Lets face it he cant be any worse than the shower we have upfront at present!

Harrold - 4 - We should ALL know that Matty had a shocker yesterday. Even those who dont want to get on his back have to admit that he was awful yesterday and how he lasted 90 mins is only due to the fact that Tilly has no faith in his other signings!! Yes I did see him set up Hammell for the equaliser which bumped his score up from a 2 to a 4!!

Last edited:
Back