• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Chertsey boss aims to make most of 'turmoil' at Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve had them watched their not very good ,Jesus Christ he’s been watching to many motd s

And there was me expecting him to say, "We're going to roll over and let them win...you know, give them a bit of a leg up".

my team for SATURDAY 4-4-2 FORMATION
Arnold, Howard, Hobson, White, Ralph
Demi, Ferguson, Bridge, Sim
Dalby , Murphy
Subs Seaden, Dunne, Rush, Philips ,Opiake or Egbri..
forcast 3-0 win
Hobson should be no where near the first team

I hope we take advantage of the fact they are a bunch of part time no marks and smash them to bits.

He's done Demi's team talk for him hasn't he?

I would think the players must know that this match will give a good indication that they are playing for their futures.

Anyone not performing will surely be shown the door.

Best incentive to beat Chertsey.

I think Chertsey boss Kevin Maclaren will regret his comments at 5pm Saturday.
JD shouldn't even need a team talk. Just pin Maclaren's comments on the wall and that should be motivating enough for anyone worth their place in an SUFC team.

Hope we play well and win convincingly, although that's not a typical Southend trait in the last few years.

This is exactly the type of turmoil Chertsey are trying to capitalise on, so let’s just stick to football and stop with the emusslinging please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back