• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheryl Cole v Veronika Varekova

Battle of the double initials...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To start the week and the 2nd half of the First Round, we've got Girls Aloud WAG (must resist the tempation to write what I really think here!!!) Cheryl Cole (chapperzUK) drawn against the nomination of the often maligned but mssed Cricko's Veronika Varekova.

*** In John's absence, anybody care to post some pics of the lovely Veronika to make it a fair contest? ***

A vote for VV is a vote for sensibility ;)

Ms Varekova.

veronica_varekova_11.jpg

05_vvarekova_01.jpg

Veronica%20Varekova%20(1).jpg

06_vvarekova_03.jpg

:slurp:

I have voted for Cheryl. But secretly hope she gets knocked out. she has had enough attention in 2009.

Thought this was a lovely image of Ms VV (warning no breasts or bums on display)

745.jpg

She's doing a lovely job of the image of screen sirens when Cricko was in his teenage years....

Have voted for Miss VV, not only due to the fact that she is jaw droppingly gorgeous but also that I could not bring myself to vote for somebody (although very tasty it has to be said) who has been sullied by somebody who has played for both Arsenal and Chelsea and is probably the vilest and most despised footballer in this country.

Have voted for Miss VV, not only due to the fact that she is jaw droppingly gorgeous but also that I could not bring myself to vote for somebody (although very tasty it has to be said) who has been sullied by somebody who has played for both Arsenal and Chelsea and is probably the vilest and most despised footballer in this country.

So John Terry's had a poke at her and been transferred to the gooners? Blimey, it goes from bad to worse for him.

So John Terry's had a poke at her and been transferred to the gooners? Blimey, it goes from bad to worse for him.

LOL... Good one. Okay (at the moment) the second most despised footballer in England. I still back Cheryl's boy to reclaim his "crown" at sometime in the future however. :)

Apart from Countdown Bird (who should be in this, now I come to think about it), I've been drifting away from blondes recently, so it's an unclean-feeling vote for the ex-racist.

Rachel Riley, the Countdown bird although born in Paddington attended Southend High School for Girls. She is as fit as ab butcher's dog for sure, supports Manchester United however but I can forgive her that.

Last edited:
Rachel Riley, the Countdown bird although born in Paddington attended Southend High School for Girls. She is as fit as ab butcher's dog for sure, supports Manchester United however but I can forgive her that.

Maybe she just needs educating?
I'm happy to void this contest & put Rachel Riley through to R2 seeing as one of the nominators has now left our merry band...

20 votes for CC, bunch of splitters!!! :p

THe only fault I can see in that Paul is that cameras weren't invented then.

Actually as that looks like 1920'-30's fashion i think you'll find it has !
(Ask Cricko to be certain im sure consultaed with Da Vinci on teh creation of teh Turin Shroud )

And a big vote against the talent less Cole thing... sausage rolls at least serve a purpose .

Excellent result - well done to the 33.
I can now go back to being impartial for the rest of the tournament...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back