• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tinky

Youth Team
Have the ticket details been announced yet? As cannot see anything on OS

Have the ticket details been announced yet? As cannot see anything on OS

Given that the club have tweeted "Blues Lounge for the F A Cup 1st Round inc one course meal, programme, car parking, Blues Paddock Seating, fun quiz just £25 pp inc vat" that suggests it'll be a fair bit cheaper than normal !!

Just got mine adult £5 and kids a quid! I asked why not on website but the ticket office guy said the bloke who does it has not put it up yet!! Sounds about right for our club!!

Just got mine adult £5 and kids a quid! I asked why not on website but the ticket office guy said the bloke who does it has not put it up yet!! Sounds about right for our club!!

Jolly good value indeed.

To be fair, poor Warren is trying to cover two jobs as both Ryan and Tom are no longer with the club! Please cut him a little slack at this time.

Apparently season ticket holders have till Monday!

Give him some slack! Its only a one liner on the website!

Not even opening the South stand. West and East only....Because of that, I'm out

Likewise, fed up with it. How can the club expect to draw a crowd when straight away they are sending out negative signals to their customers.

Apparently season ticket holders have till Monday!

Give him some slack! Its only a one liner on the website!

In amongst everything else that's going on! Thursday tends to be pretty busy anyway with lots of media commitments. As I said, there used to be pretty much two of them covering this job and the commitments involved....now, there is just the one, and he is still learning the ropes!

So I would assume by that all stands are open......no mention of when season ticket holders seats are held until.

If we start selling in good numbers the south stand will be opened. It's not really a massive issue is it? People just love a moan on here

If we start selling in good numbers the south stand will be opened. It's not really a massive issue is it? People just love a moan on here

Had it a million times before in cup games, etc where the South isn't open, which is where my ST is we get tickets in the East but on the night the South gets opened and I get to watch someone sit in my ST seat when that's where I wanted to go. I wasn't moaning but I think I have every right to

Back