• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Mar. 06 2005,19:48)]If there is a hidden agenda in the BNP one of racisim I dont support it!
As Mel Brooks once so aptly said, "how can you argue with that".
True Blue if you honestly believe the BNP aren't racist you're one sad cookie.

All I support is polices stated on their website!
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.

While we recognise the United Kingdom as a political entity, the BNP does not arrogantly seek to impose one set of Westminster dominated decisions across these nations. We embrace and cherish the native cultural diversity within the British Isles and wish to extend the concept of democracy to the lowest possible level, where those that are affected by a decision are the ones who influence and make the decision.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Mar. 06 2005,20:13)]All I support is polices stated on their website!
We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.
In other words: "NO DARKIES"

QED
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Mar. 06 2005,20:13)]While we recognise the United Kingdom as a political entity, the BNP does not arrogantly seek to impose one set of Westminster dominated decisions across these nations. We embrace and cherish the native cultural diversity within the British Isles
Read it again. I think you'll find that they mean English, Scots, Welsh and Irish. In their terminology "white races".

We had a thread last week about some of the West Stand abusing Savage.
You always get a few morons at football matches, and it seems fashionable at the moment to abuse black players.

I think were people are mistaking me is that I am not racist but what I dont like is letting everybody into this country I have to go into my 20s with the increase of more jobs being taken and taxes going up to pay for them to move here!
when will this country look after its own FIRST!

Racist or not, TB, that view you've just aired is one of complete ignorance of the facts. You sound like an extra from "Love Thy Neighbour."

I feel the time may well have come to lock this thread. People's views on this subject (and I am not sharing mine) have no place in a football forum.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Mar. 06 2005,20:35)]I think were people are mistaking me is that I am not racist but what I dont like is letting everybody into this country I have to go into my 20s with the increase of more jobs being taken and taxes going up to pay for them to move here!
when will this country look after its own FIRST!
Jobs are being taken Scott by qaulified nurses (and other occupations) from abroad that want to work, as where we have people that are happy to sit on their arses smoking dope and drinking Tennants Extra, getting payed benefit and getting rent free accomodation!

Maybe what with my wife being Mauritian I should steer clear of voting BNP?

rock.gif

wink.gif

Locked.

Way, way, way off-topic and TB is in danger of digging himself a very large hole and then painting himself into the corner of that hole with a very, very small paintbrush ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back