• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Results elsewhere may not have gone our way today but can't ask for any better than that! Thoughts, reports and ratings here please.

4-0 away from home, all the old crocks turned up and gave their all, Fortune scored and the away support was superb. Can't wait for the match reports and then roll on Monday.

Listened on the radio , a professional performance ! Just what was needed . This keeps the pressure on, whilst other results mirrored I guarantee that Millwall are more gutted that we won our away "banana skin" game !!!

Let's do this Monday .. Lenny back and the confidence has also returned !

I love football !!!!

Match report: Chesterfield 0, Southend United 4

SOUTHEND United surged back to winning ways after cruising to a comfortable 4-0 victory at struggling Chesterfield this afternoon.

More...

Mate of mine was at the game and in the lounge afterwards chatting to some of their guys and the Chesterfield analyst fella mentioned it during the conversations.

Looking at the remaining fixtures you have to think we've got to win all ours, and rely on Fleetwood to stop Millwall winning at their place. A draw will do as long as we do our bit. Millwalls other games should all be winnable, as should Scunny's. Monday could determine our season!

Looking at the remaining fixtures you have to think we've got to win all ours, and rely on Fleetwood to stop Millwall winning at their place. A draw will do as long as we do our bit. Millwalls other games should all be winnable, as should Scunny's. Monday could determine our season!

Have Millwall not also got Oxford and Bristol Rovers? With the goal difference we just need a point or more better over the next three games- if we win ours then Millwall need to beet Fleetwood, Oxford & Bristol Rovers - Fleetwood and Bristol Rovers are away.

i think if we win our three then it will be enough- if Milwall lose to Fleetwood then two wins and a draw will be- squeaky bottom time..

Great win, but I feel sick with anticipation for Monday. Unless any of the 3 teams currently filling 3rd to 5th have a major f'up, then its us or the scum for 6th.

As the lotto ad says; "Please don't let it be them!"

I reckon if we can sneak 6th we can beat any of the other teams on our day.

Great win, but I feel sick with anticipation for Monday. Unless any of the 3 teams currently filling 3rd to 5th have a major f'up, then its us or the scum for 6th.

As the lotto ad says; "Please don't let it be them!"

I reckon if we can sneak 6th we can beat any of the other teams on our day.

Would fear no one in the play offs, especially with Walton in goal now (no disrespect to ted but its bleeding obvious)

If Wordy is fit, it's Leonard in for Timlin for me. Keep White at left back, he's far more solid. Likely Wordsworth won't make it though, which if that's the case then Leonard and Tims in the middle.

It's bad news that Bristol Rovers lost today - they are now too far off the play-offs. Although the release of pressure may lead them to play without fear against Millwall......

I hadn't expected us to beat Chesterfield so convincingly today, so that's a definite plus. I did expect Millwall to thump Northampton. I expect and hope that Fleetwood will beat Millwall in which case we need to win two and draw one of our remaining games in order to go up.....

I must say John White has proved his value. He is two footed which is why he can can play across the back four effectively- first time cross with his left foot today for the goal. Whether we go up or not someone who is reliable, solid and truly professional who can play across the back four is an asset whether on the bench or not. Hopefully he will get a new contract.

Back