• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chalky

Coach
I must admit I'm disgusted by this tweet from the Chesterfield twitter feed. Totally unprofessional and unnecessary.
Childish behaviour from a 'Professional' football club twitter account. But most of all apologies to poor Ben who might end up seeing this nasty tweet.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 23.22.44.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 23.22.44.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit I'm disgusted by this tweet from the Chesterfield twitter feed. Totally unprofessional and unnecessary.
Childish behaviour from a 'Professional' football club twitter account. But most of all apologies to poor Ben who might end up seeing this nasty tweet.

If someone can embedd the tweet, that would be great as I don't know how to do it. In the meantime, heres a screenshot of the pathetic tweet.

View attachment 3750

It's hardly 'nasty' is it? I mean, he really is a tubby man, isn't he?

Totally unnecessary and unprofessional. If it's caused any offence to Ben then it's disgusting. I would be embarrassed and ashamed if my club started taking the **** out of someone's weight on social media, especially an opposition team's physio.

No sour grapes from me. We could have won 3-0 and I'd still think they're absolute ********s.

This looks a bit precious to me, I struggle to see how people are offended by this.

Bit of both for me.

It's not something to get hot under the collar about, but then again the Chesterfield twitter is laboring it a bit by posting the pic as well some 6 minutes later and using the word "waddle".

Maybe he was just a bit lost for something better to say. :blush:

It's unprofessional but if we're talking about unprofessionalism on Twitter accounts here's your winner... or loser!

Personally think its pretty poor form to highlight someone's size on a professional club/company twitter. It is not deeply offensive but its poor judgement I think and embarrassing for the club (them).

Don't think an official account should be posting something like that, but I'm sure Ben wasn't offended. He always takes stick in good spirit.

Personally think its pretty poor form to highlight someone's size on a professional club/company twitter. It is not deeply offensive but its poor judgement I think and embarrassing for the club (them).

I'm sure these things are run by kids with no training in how to act responsibly who think it's just #massivebantz

Back