• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chico time

tommytwoholes

Personally i find it quite sad that the club have chico in to perform. The bloke is a bit of a joke. Im sure its for the Mums and kids, because i wont be getting there early to watch that.

When I heard this I thought it was the return of Ian "Chico" Hamilton. Sad to relate I was wrong.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ Nov. 14 2006,13:04)]Im sure its for the Mums and kids
Well I never? My 4 & 9 year olds are well excited. Nanny will be watching Chico with them whilst I'm in the bar!

I've worked with Chico loads of times, a really nice guy.

last gig together he left a few autographs, so if any of you want some for the kids let me know, and I'll post them to you

Am I correct in thinking that we had an equally lame singer a couple of years ago and they forgot to turn the microphone on.
Hopefully we will have a repeat with this imbecile.
I still stand by my comments on an earlier thread that the money wasted on chico would be better spent on extra bluebelles to dance for the west stand.

It brings in the kids and at the end of the day they are the life blood of the club so I am all for it. Also means I can have an extra bit of time in the Spread which again is good news.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 14 2006,14:50)]It brings in the kids and at the end of the day they are the life blood of the club so I am all for it. Also means I can have an extra bit of time in the Spread which again is good news.

laugh.gif
It won't bring in the kids - no one likes him!
laugh.gif
These 'family bonanza' days are a joke. Why do the club waste money on paying someone like Chico when we're going to get a big crowd anyway?

well ill b going early. not for chico. for my free goody bag, ahh the joys of being a kid
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Nov. 14 2006,15:38)]These 'family bonanza' days are a joke. Why do the club waste money on paying someone like Chico when we're going to get a big crowd anyway?
Thats a fair point. In the old days when we got 4000 then fair enough as it did get bigger crowds but these days not...and with Chico it might actually stop people going!

Ant one know if it is kids for a quid for this game aswell? Usually are but no mention of it

Also booking online in the family stand all the tickets come up £0.00. I genuinely want to order the tickets (not trying to rip off the club) as I am working when the ticket office is open, but would these tickets actually be processed?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (abershrimper @ Nov. 14 2006,17:31)]Also booking online in the family stand all the tickets come up £0.00. I genuinely want to order the tickets (not trying to rip off the club) as I am working when the ticket office is open, but would these tickets actually be processed?
I don't think it allows you to buy them. It's been like that for ages now on there. Seems to be a problem with the system.

my two younger boys are going cause of chico and the family enclosure is sold out which isn't the case for every game

despite him not being to everyone's tastes well done to the club for doing something

and if you dont like him then stay away till kick off, or join me in suffering in silence cause others want him here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Nov. 14 2006,17:16)]Ant one know if it is kids for a quid for this game aswell? Usually are but no mention of it
No cheap tickets by the looks of it. When they have had Family Bonanza days before I think tickets were £14 which included 1 adult & 2 kids. But, now what with the Family Enclosure virtually sold out every match anyway I suppose they don't need to offer cheap tickets anymore.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You can purchase Family Tickets for this game, subject to availability, at the great price of £20 for one adult and one child (with additional adults costing £16 and addition children £4 each).

Back