• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chilli sauce

Love different kebab shops and the chilli sauce as they all taste so different:smile:

Amazon
Colon cleanser
Texan Pete

I'm a bit obsessive about chillis/hot sauce. Tend to get them from Harvey Nicks for Christmas.

I have bought some seeds of the worlds hottest chilli - The Carolina Reaper.

I will grow them next year. You can buy a chilli sauce made from them called Don't be Stupid.

On holiday recently I challenged a lady from Trinidad to make me a sauce hotter than the last batch she sent me (she knows my sister and sends me sauce sometimes).

She made me a sauce so hot that it literally couldn't be carried in, or next to any metal as it would have corroded it. I had to transfer it from the glass jar she gave me into an empty ketchup bottle. The ketchup bottle immediately started to distort and became completely rigid. To get it home, I had to wrap the entire bottle in gaffa tape. Thank god it didn't burst in my suitcase or I'd probably been up on charges of chemical warfare.

Never mock the hotness of the sauce of a lady from Trinidad, for she will visit hellfire upon you.

On holiday recently I challenged a lady from Trinidad to make me a sauce hotter than the last batch she sent me (she knows my sister and sends me sauce sometimes).

She made me a sauce so hot that it literally couldn't be carried in, or next to any metal as it would have corroded it. I had to transfer it from the glass jar she gave me into an empty ketchup bottle. The ketchup bottle immediately started to distort and became completely rigid. To get it home, I had to wrap the entire bottle in gaffa tape. Thank god it didn't burst in my suitcase or I'd probably been up on charges of chemical warfare.

Never mock the hotness of the sauce of a lady from Trinidad, for she will visit hellfire upon you.

Dare you to go and leave the ketchup bottle outside the away end refreshment stand on a match day.

Ah - just looked into what Siracha actually is - amazing stuff, been getting it over from Canada for years, it doesn't last long. Is it common in supermarkets over here? I don't remember seeing it

Ah - just looked into what Siracha actually is - amazing stuff, been getting it over from Canada for years, it doesn't last long. Is it common in supermarkets over here? I don't remember seeing it

It is now. Got a bottle from Lidl and I've seen it in Tescos and Waitrose,

Back