• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chips and ???

What would you have to accompany your chips for the rest of your life?

• Gravy

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Tomato Ketchup

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Mayonnaise

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Salt

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Vinegar

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Brown Sauce

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
It was first drawn to my attention when I attended a game at Anfield years ago that "Northern boys love their gravy."

I want to take this to a poll.

If you could only have one of the following toppings with chips what would you have? I will separate Salt & Vinegar.

I will give the option of other (please state)

Discuss.

Multiple choice might have been better.

A do like a nice Garlic Mayo with my chips, but I rarely eat them to be honest.

Curry sauce for me, I think. Warms you up on a cold night, wakes you up after a few too many beers, cheers you up on a dark, miserable day. All hail curry sauce.

It depends on how i am feeling on what I like with my chips,

sometimes it will be gravy, ketchup, mayo or cheese

I do like Salad Cream on chips and even better Salad Cream/cheese on chips.

You can't separate salt and vinegar!!! I like any or all of those but there has to be salt at the very least first. Mayo, salad cream, gravy, curry sauce - prob ketchup or brown sauce least tho.

Mayo without a doubt. One of the few things of note the Belgiums have right.

You can't separate salt and vinegar!!! I like any or all of those but there has to be salt at the very least first. Mayo, salad cream, gravy, curry sauce - prob ketchup or brown sauce least tho.

I can do what I like!
You just hate separating things e.g. Macca and Southend even though just like this poll when separated it would be a lot healthier for those involved.

I can do what I like!
You just hate separating things e.g. Macca and Southend even though just like this poll when separated it would be a lot healthier for those involved.

Oh I know you can, just don't think you should! It's one of those couplings that always goes together!

Back