• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chris Kamara really doesn't like us!

He obviously knows nothing about us or lower league football
mad.gif

http://home1.skysports.com/column.....ll_home

What particularly are you getting annoyed about? I've seen worse articles.

What are you talking about!? I think he is paying us compliements, unless I am missing something. If so, then please enlighten me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 13 2005,16:08)]TFS - Gone Fishing  
wink.gif
Quite.

tounge.gif

That said, I think even Kammy has gone overboard here...

<span style='color:blue'>It is good management to hold Eastwood back. It keeps him out of the firing-line and eases the weight of expectation on the youngsters shoulder.

Come the end of the season, Eastwood's fresh legs could be the difference between playing in the Championship and another season in League One.</span>

3? we have 4 quality strikers Chris - Get your facts straight&#33;

mad.gif

The reason for the sarcasm, is that quite a few people on here are very happy to slag off Kamara, yet is one of the few people who talk up the lower leagues and actually knows his stuff, as proven by this article.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 13 2005,16:27)]he probably doesn&#39;t recognise Lawson as a quality striker yet - which is fair enough IMO.
I know - I went to the TFS school of Sarcasam&#33;

Very good article. In the past, I for one has had bad words to say about Chris but my attidude has now turned a bit. Glad we are being recognised as a good team

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Oct. 13 2005,16:27)]The reason for the sarcasm, is that quite a few people on here are very happy to slag off Kamara, yet is one of the few people who talk up the lower leagues and actually knows his stuff, as proven by this article.
Spot on Kamara is one of the few pundits who has any idea what goes on in the lower leagues.

Having said that he is an ex Brentford t%&amp;t.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Come the end of the season, Eastwood&#39;s fresh legs could be the difference between playing in the Championship and another season in League One.

Very, very True

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Oct. 13 2005,16:33)]He&#39;s still a slug balancing **** though&#33;
You have to admire a man who comes up with a quote like this:

&quot;Not only has he shown him the red card, but he&#39;s sent him off as well&#33;&quot;

I quite liked the way he says he has no doubt we will be up there at the end in one paragraph and then comments how quickly things change in another&#33;&#33;

laugh.gif

Good covering there

Back