• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You spoil all the fun! LOL :Smile:

I had a good one lined up about how they hadn't scored a goal at home until 5th November!

His football was pretty grim at Huddersfield, according to a mate who supports them.

The comments from the CEO when he was sacked are pretty scathing

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/huddersfield-town-chief-exec-chris-10385709

This isn't to infer anything about how he might perform with us - he's got a clean slate and Ron will back him to go about things in the way he wants to operate. I'm excited about the time he's been supporting Spurs more recently, which will give him good insight into Pochs methodology, and also broadening his scouting network and I'm sure he'll have targets in mind.

hmmm

Back