• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi anyone know his vest number for Sunday? I'll be on the streets watching the London Marathon and will try and give him a cheer when I know he's running passed (via the LM tracking app).

he talks about living in Surrey and mentioned getting a tube to Morden so I think he must live near me (my Mrs a few years ago said a guy who looked like him was picking up his daughter from ballet wearing a Charlton tracksuit). Anyone know specifically what area he lives in?

stalker-alert.jpg

he talks about living in Surrey and mentioned getting a tube to Morden so I think he must live near me (my Mrs a few years ago said a guy who looked like him was picking up his daughter from ballet wearing a Charlton tracksuit). Anyone know specifically what area he lives in?

I believe it's Epsom Downs.

Thought he would do it quicker than he did, 5hr30, a poor time IMO. Brown done it quicker ;)

Thought he would do it quicker than he did, 5hr30, a poor time IMO. Brown done it quicker ;)
Powell out!

Out of the sun, that is. After all that time out running on a hot day, it will do him a power of good to have a nice rest in the shade.

I am sure he could do it faster if he was incognito, and didn't wave and chat to any and all persons.
He, and other celebs, are damned if they skip the public relations stuff, and damned if they take the time and work the crowd.
Well done Mr P.

Why is it a poor time and who cares what Brown's time was. The man did it for Charity not to beat PB's time.

How is it not a poor time? And brown also did it for chairty. It was a light heart comment, everyone likes to compare the two and state how powell is superior manager so was just comparing marthahon times

How is it not a poor time? And brown also did it for chairty. It was a light heart comment, everyone likes to compare the two and state how powell is superior manager so was just comparing marthahon times
Ah, I didn't realise it was light hearted as it sounded as if you don't rate Powell all that much. As for his time, as long as he finished I would think he will be happy and that's the main thing.

Ah yes, but you're forgetting that Powelly was stopping every half a mile or so to grin to the crowd and wiggle it*! :thumbsup:

*just a little bit! :cool:

Hope his daughter wasn't fooled by the look alike in the tracksuit

If PB does the Southend marathon he will look to attack a bit more and knock at least an hour off that time.

Back