• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
Broken toe apparently.

Well it looks like Luggy is running out of defensive midfielders now. We might get that attacking midfield we're all asking for as he'll have no choice soon.

At least Granty is back on Friday night, so we've got options:

Two out of Grant, Timlin, Ferdinand, Sawyer for the middle

Hall, Sawyer, Grant can all play on the right

Martin, Timlin, Hall can all play on the left

Mohsni can play anywhere!

Add him to the list of pointless loan signings.

A tad harsh. It couldn't have been foreseen could it. I was rather impressed with his display on Tuesday. Distributed play well. It's a shame as I think he will be missed.

Not good to be losing players this time of year, but as others have said, maybe we will see a more attacking line-up.

We really need to buck our ideas up, I have my heart set on a Wembley final (given that my hopes of automatic have been crushed of recent weeks).

Come on you Shrimpers!!!!

Add him to the list of pointless loan signings.

Crystal balls are amazing.

At the time of the signing it made sense, cant help an injury.

He is on a non contract basis, dont know what that means, but hopefully means we dont pay anything...

Hopefully this means Timlin back in the middle where he should be and Martin back out on the wing as he has been one of our best january deals. Can't get my head round why Martin hasn't been playing?:unsure:

Broken toe apparently.

Well it looks like Luggy is running out of defensive midfielders now. We might get that attacking midfield we're all asking for as he'll have no choice soon.

I thought you could inject broken toes to get through games? Where's the passion?

Anyone know the length of Christian's contract?

Hopefully this means Timlin back in the middle where he should be and Martin back out on the wing as he has been one of our best january deals. Can't get my head round why Martin hasn't been playing?:unsure:

Agreed but I wouldn't be surprised if Luggy now played Luke Prosser left midfield like he did against Swindon!

Cheltenham are a good side but we need to stop fearing these sides especially at home. Yes we've got a dyer home record but negative lineups will always give the away side a lift.

Back