• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christmas audit

Christmas cliché audit

• Total voters
Got quite a few presents, heard Fairytale of New York on the radio in the car and have had a few mince pies brought in when I was at work, so 50%. Tree and lights going up over the weekend.

Cleaned my freezer out this morning and got the oven to do next week....they're the kind of things you blokes don't think about though! :smile:

Got quite a few presents, heard Fairytale of New York on the radio in the car and have had a few mince pies brought in when I was at work, so 50%. Tree and lights going up over the weekend.

Cleaned my freezer out this morning and got the oven to do next week....they're the kind of things you blokes don't think about though! :smile:

Every year I organise a nice guy to come around and clean our oven for £35. Best £35 you can spend.

I can't select any of them, however I regularly listen to the Pogues, so I probably heard FTONY in August.

I spent last night gawping over the hundreds of amazing looking women at our Xmas do that allegedly work for my company even though I never see them anywhere in the office on the other 364 days. Either they scrub up really well or the company hires them in.

Every year I organise a nice guy to come around and clean our oven for £35. Best £35 you can spend.

Lol, as Cricko only put the oven in last year I'm a bit embarrassed about how dirty it is already! Why didn't I get a self cleaning one?!

Tree up is as far as I have got personally. Wife does all the shopping, hate mince pies. Turkey for Xmas day. I am watching a Xmas file with the kids tonight however.

I can't tick any of the boxes as there is no tick box for " lazy b*****d is yet to do any Christmas preparation"

Back