• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
In the style of teletext Alex

to be sung with gusto

Harkness Harrold Angell Ling
Boere Lee* Newman King
Easton Worth(ington) Mohsni Mild(enhall)
Bodley Spinner Marek Szmid
Goy Fell Hall Lee** Nelson [Rise]
Jones Ron Humphreys N'Diayes***
Smith Lee# Angell Hick Cost(ello) D'Sane
Christophe Horn Ling Seth Lee## Plum
Harkness Harrold Angell Ling
Boere Lee Newman King

*David Lee
**Jason Lee
***ie plural as it's both Alassane and Pepe
#Lee Sawyer
##Lee Barnard

Any suggestions for the missing name? For the first time in my life I'm sort of regretting that we never signed Dennis Wise.

Any one else got any Christmas carols in a similar vein? Dodgy pronounciations of foreign names to make them (sort of) fit clearly more than welcome.

For the first time in my life I'm sort of regretting that we never signed Dennis Wise.

:'(:sad:

That is a step tooooo far - I even felt (slightly) sorry for Leeds United fans when he was dumped on them ....... us losing the next game at Elland Road soon changed that (even though we now know it was Gus Poyet pulling the strings ....)

Not a player but a favourite of mine

Away in a manger, no crib for a bed
The little Lord Jesus looked up and he said
Colchester **** **** **** Colchester **** **** ****

Obviously the swear filter will prevent me from revealing that Col Ewe prefer to "go solo"

On the first day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

On the second day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, 2 Simon Francis and a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

On the third day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, 3 Che Wilson, 2 Simon Francis and a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

On the fourth day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, 4 Lewis Hunt, 3 Che Wilson, 2 Simon Francis and a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

On the fifth day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, 5 Peter CLARRRRRRRKE, 4 Lewis Hunt, 3 Che Wilson, 2 Simon Francis and a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

On the sixth day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, 6 Adam Barrett, 5 Peter CLARRRRRRRKE, 4 Lewis Hunt, 3 Che Wilson, 2 Simon Francis and a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

On the seventh day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, 7 Marky Gower, 6 Adam Barrett, 5 Peter CLARRRRRRRKE, 4 Lewis Hunt, 3 Che Wilson, 2 Simon Francis and a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

On the eighth day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, 8 Kevin Maher, 7 Marky Gower, 6 Adam Barrett, 5 Peter CLARRRRRRRKE, 4 Lewis Hunt, 3 Che Wilson, 2 Simon Francis and a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

On the ninth day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, 9 Richie Foran, 8 Kevin Maher, 7 Marky Gower, 6 Adam Barrett, 5 Peter CLARRRRRRRKE, 4 Lewis Hunt, 3 Che Wilson, 2 Simon Francis and a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

On the tenth day of Christmas Stevie Tilson gave to me, 10 Freddy Eastwood, 9 Richie Foran, 8 Kevin Maher, 7 Marky Gower, 6 Adam Barrett, 5 Peter CLARRRRRRRKE, 4 Lewis Hunt, 3 Che Wilson, 2 Simon Francis and a Darryl Flahavan in goal.

Can't remember who was 11 and 12 though lol.

Deck Roots Hall with goals from Mohsni
Fa la la la laaaaaa la la la laaaaaa

Dicko scores but Sturrock does'nay
Fa la la la laaaaaa la la la laaaaaa

Sing with me this Southend carol
Fa la la laaaa, la la laaaaaa, la la la laaaaaa

Bart is far better than Darryl
Fa la la laaaa, la la laaaaaa, la la la laaaaaa

Back