• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Snob      

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And to think i've got to feed a family of 27 with a loaf of stale bread, a packet of tesco value salted peanuts and a can of fanta,

Merry Christmas
sad.gif

Hmmm, well mine will start off with wiping any puke from my face from the night before, then roll over and give the girlfriend a couple of minutes of pleasure. Go in and see my mum and her other half, "Happy xmas blah blah blah" then off to do the holy bit for the first time this year.

Get home and mum will have the mother off all fry ups going, miss out on the normal xmas morning phone call from the old man discussing presents that I havent even opened yet cause he'll be in USA, me jealous? no chance.

Eat breakfast then into the front room to open all the presents from the girlfriend and mum. Say my thank yous, leave mum to tidy all the wrapping (obviously saving any bows she can) then upstairs to try and work out where the f**k i'm gonna put all my new stuff.

Then off to put flowers on grandparents graves and tehn off to my siters for lunch. Get run wild by nephew showing off all his presents, playing with each one for about two minutes then onto the next one.

Got about 12 people going round there so will be a nice squash, eat lunch and settle down for a nice kip and then wake up in time for Eastenders, Corrie, Only Fools and the office. Have a couple of beers if i'm up to it by then and finally head home and probably watch one of the dvd's that i'm bound to get.

Wake up boxing day, all family round mine, nice mad house with screaming kids, then off to Shagster's Mums at night to see all of the girlfriends family and get nice and ****ed with S69 and his family (somebodies got to show these Scots how to drink at christmas)
wink.gif

MC - Alright fair cop but in my defence they are only a small part of the meal unlike the others with their American turkey being the main attraction.
wink.gif

No I am not egg chaser!!
tounge.gif
I just like fine wine and foods and as I said on another thread if I am doing the cooking why not do what I want to eat. I hate Turkey to me it is the worst meat there is so that is the reason I dont do Turkey, Goose is so much more enjoyable also you can use the goose fat to cook roasted veggies in. yummm

By the way Uncle give Steve a chance if he can turn Fanta in to Cointreau that will do for me. It would be too hard to anything orange based into something that isnt.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Dec. 19 2003,11:33)]Woah woah - An amusing Napster Alert !!!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
actually no. Twasn't a joke- I know Mark's getting jiggy with one of Shagster's family. Some girl from Falkirk, I think.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Dec. 19 2003,11:27)]MC - Alright fair cop but in my defence they are only a small part of the meal unlike the others with their American turkey being the main attraction.
wink.gif

No I am not egg chaser!!
tounge.gif
I just like fine wine and foods and as I said on another thread if I am doing the cooking why not do what I want to eat.  I hate Turkey to me it is the worst meat there is so that is the reason I dont do Turkey, Goose is so much enjoyable also you can use the goose fat to cook roasted veggies in. yummm

By the way Unlce give Steve a chance if he turn Fanta in to Cointreau will do me. It would be too hard to anything orange based into something that isnt.
cool.gif
Only pulling your leg BC. I'm another one who'll be slaving in the kitchen. I agree about turkey, we never have it, bland and tasteless IMHO. Enjoy you Christmas mate, all the best to all the SZ community happy Christmas and a prosperous and happy New Year.
Cheers
WB

No worries WB I knew you were, I put up my original post to get a reaction, which it did even though I will be eating said menu I missed out the frustation and swearing coming from the kitchen during the preparation of said meal.
biggrin.gif
And I hope you have a great Christmas up with the sweaties.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 19 2003,11:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Dec. 19 2003,11:33)]Woah woah - An amusing Napster Alert !!!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
actually no. Twasn't a joke- I know Mark's getting jiggy with one of Shagster's family. Some girl from Falkirk, I think.
So you were funny without realising it, as you post seemed to suggest that US is dating Shagster's mum.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Dec. 19 2003,11:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 19 2003,11:40)]
[b said:
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
So you were funny without realising it, as you post seemed to suggest that US is dating Shagster's mum.  
biggrin.gif
well, that wasn't the intention. I know how aggressive these Scots can get!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Usual_Suspect @ Dec. 19 2003,12:12)]Sorry, just to clear this all up, yes I'm with Shagster's cousin, NOT his mother.

Thank you
I don't know how the confusion started....

cool.gif

I shall be woken up by the Old Man at some stupid hour (about 9/10 am) who wants to open our presents so my brother and his partner who will have stayed round the night before will join us in the lounge while Mother supplied us with Tea and Bacon Sandwiches.

We will again try to break the landspeed record in opening everything while I pretend I like what I've been bought before retiring to my bed for another hours sleep.

Finally think about getting washed and dressed about 12 or so before posting my usual Christmas Message to the ShrimperZone Community before tucking into as much Crimbo food as I can muster. Not sure what bird we will have this year but normally rotates between Turkey/Goose/Duck, with mashed parsnip, sprouts, peas,carrots, sausages wrapped in bacon, apple and leek/chesnut and pork sausage meat stuffing, roast potatoes, yorkshire puds the lot topped off with lashing and lashing of gravy!!!

Don't do Xmas Pudding horrible stuff so while the rest of the family tuck into that dear old Mrs S has knocked me up my own triffle mmmm love and good triffle.

Crash out on the sofa and have to keep drinking festivites to a minimum as after the Queens Speech I've got to drive to Canewdon to see the love of my life and her family.

Exchange more pressies and catch up with the rest of them in the drinking stakes (and boy do they like a drink
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
) before falling asleep. Boxing day morning if the dorris is lucky I might show her a good time before (yet to be confirmed) heading off to Cambridge!

Back