• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christmas/New Year and the Cup

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Christmas and New Year

I'm sure you'll all have a lot on your plates (especially Christmas Day) and you are likely to forget to predict. I will send out reminders as below, but it would better if you post your predictions before the festivities start.

No.2 Col Ewe Boxing Day Saturday 26th December
First reminder will be sent Wednesday 23rd December - final Reminder as early as I can on Boxing Day 26th December

No.3 Millwall Holiday Monday 28th December
First reminder will be sent Sunday 27th December - final Reminder as early as I can on Monday 28th December

No.4 Doncaster Saturday 2nd January
First reminder will be sent Friday 1st January - final Reminder as early as I can on Saturday 2nd January

PREDICTION LEAGUE CUP

88 have taken part in the PL this session so far, if anyone else wishes to take part and be included in the PL Cup post your predictions by 1.00 pm tomorrow Sunday 20th December.

The Cup draw will be made tomorrow afternoon.
The first round matches will be included with No. 2 fixtures
Any replays will be included with No. 3 fixtures, if still level then a penalty type shoot-out will apply.

If you have not taken part before, if you are in the cup you just predict as normal but the scores count both towards the league and the cup.

Happy Christmas to you all (it certainly started well Friday night)

Pete

Back