• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

louis_tozer

Dear All,

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area of the site!

I'm sure you all remember that great night in November of 2006 when we defeated Fergie, Ronaldo & Rooney. However my dad seemingly cannot and is desperate for a copy of the dvd for christmas. If anybody could help me get my hands on a copy that would be great!

Many Thanks

sky box got changed at some point after the game and the recording was forever lost!!

Real fans wouldn't delete it...just my opinion.

A year or two after the match Sky did a software upgrade which (for me anyway) deleted all my recordings including the ManU game. Was sick as the proverbial parrot!

I'm having trouble finding my copy...if someone can help out Louis?
I have a copy on DVD but I don't have the software to copy it. Louis is you want to PM me your address - I don't mind if it is passed on to others as long as I get it back eventually (or if one of those that want it can copy for others). Got the 5 goal win against QPR on VHS too....

I must be a real fan then as I have six or seven copies here if anybody wants one. Feel free to send me your addresses and I will send them on a first come first served basis.

I've got an electronic copy on my PC. Happy to upload it to a file-sharing site over the weekend if anyone wants itl

Back