• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christmas....

steveh1510

Life President
Twas the week before Christmas, and all through the zone,
Not a creature was stirring, not even to moan.....

I can't be the only one who's doing absolutely bugger all work in the run up to Christmas?

So what y'all got planned?

I'm off down to Cornwall on Xmas eve to see the family and eat/drink too much for a week or so.

biggrin.gif

usual, meet up with mates xmas eve, then my cousin and aunt come round for xmas day when various people will pop in. the variation this year is it looks like ill be doing the dinner...!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 16 2004,15:17)]ill be doing the dinner...!
See, now I'm wondering if Cornwall is far enough away. I'll listen out for the explosion.

usual - round friends for Xmas Eve, the wife's parents Xmas Day where we get spoiled rotten and eat & drink too much, footy on Boxing Day, then a week of eating, drinking and no work - huzzah!

Wave sisters off at airport on 22nd (they're off to the Middle East to spend Xmas with our parents; I'm in Blighty this year)

Big meet up with school mates on 23rd

(Pretend to) work until lunch-time on Xmas Eve, then quite fancy a boozy lunch somewhere - not worked out the precise details of that yet.

Christmas Day at mine with just me & the bird - very nice.  That's only until 3pm, alas - when the missus has to go and work.  
sad.gif
 However, will pop over to friends who live a couple of miles away for boozing and slobbing chez eux.

Boxing Day... fly up to Scotland, 4 days with the lady's family, which is always lovely.

smile.gif

Work, work and work more. Luckily we have no visitors this year! What a result!
biggrin.gif
I'll be sitting around on x-mas day just waiting for Boxing Day and the trip to Wycombe with fellow Yoots ...

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 16 2004,15:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 16 2004,15:29)]Christmas Day at mine with just me & the bird - very nice.
just you and the turkey? wont you be lonely?
laugh.gif

Althought it was almost a *ba-dum-tiss*...

tounge.gif

Actually, we're having an organic chicken this year. And, no, that wasn't my choice...

oops.gif

Celebrating my 18th birthday on the 22nd then, round to the grandparents on X-mas day, with about 20 other people then watching the Boxing day footie.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 16 2004,15:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 16 2004,15:44)]Orgasmic Chicken? So it is just you and the bird then, you dirty bugger.
Whilst Naps's was a

laugh.gif

yours is a

*ba-dum-tiss*  
ghostface.gif

*cue tumbleweed*
I wouldn't expect anything less.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 16 2004,15:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Dec. 16 2004,15:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 16 2004,15:44)]Orgasmic Chicken? So it is just you and the bird then, you dirty bugger.
Whilst Naps's was a

laugh.gif

yours is a

*ba-dum-tiss*  
ghostface.gif

*cue tumbleweed*
I wouldn't expect anything less.
biggrin.gif

Now that's much better...

laugh.gif

22nd go to see mates up London, come back on the 23rd, Christmas Day spend with Family (parents, sister, nan) and then Boxing day im debating going to Wycombe or not, Enjoyed Cambridge last few years but feel lazy.

Ho Hum!

Christmas Eve ----- **** up in Spread
Christmas Day ----- Mcnasty family coming to eat anything
and everything
Boxing Day ------- Skodaman express to Wycombe
Monday ------- Unlimited sex all day long
Tuesday ------- Roots Hall for more fun and games.

Ken, where will you be going on Monday then and who is the lucky lady? It's not Emily Howard is it?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Dec. 16 2004,18:53)]Christmas Eve ----- **** up in Spread
Christmas Day ----- Mcnasty family coming to eat anything
                           and everything
Boxing Day  -------  Skodaman express to Wycombe
Monday      -------  Unlimited sex all day long
Tuesday    -------   Roots Hall for more fun and games.
So other than Monday you're likely to have a good Christmas then ?

23rd Dec - Meeting all my mates who are back from uni and the ones that aren't and going up to Dukes and I'm gonna get proper lashed.
24th Dec - Wake up stupidly late feeling incredibly unwell, then going out with the same crowd on a bar crawl of Burnham.
25th Dec - Recover from 2 days of solid drinking, eating dinner, opening pressies and drinking more.
26th Dec - Wycombe away.

Back