• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christophe signs for West Brom

chapperzUK

Christophe has signed a 3 year deal with West Brom in a deal that will see Christophe get his wish to play in the Premiership and he will be earning around £3,800 per week.

Here it is ....

:D Only joking, I'm a bit bored :)

Last edited:
I just yelled "you what" at my computer.

Everyone in my office is now giving me a weird look so thanks for that Chapperz!!

Who ever did the research on FM for us fans got it spot on with some of our disillusion-ness ......

Unhappy to see Sankofa leave for 275k + 210k after 24 months and they felt I could have gotten more (:D), Laurent to leave for 35k, Joyce leave on a free, Alex Perez (a freebie LB who did shocking) for 170k and Freedman being released!

haha I saw the title and a furious rage filled up in me!

good work!

On that note, is 9 for first touch the average distance in metres his first touch travels or a rating out of 100?

JTSB probably got the stat ratings from Tilson, but he probably can't mention it ;)

Last edited:
Back