• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Indeed - sometimes it's just the way you say it (tone of voice) or the words that you use or you get into an argument that you later regret ............ and you get better at avoiding that as you get older. Still, I would be very surprised if Bolger is not transfer listed in the next couple of weeks (or let go if his contract is to expire).

I find the Bolger episode really strange. Brown obviously rated the guy when he first went after him on loan from Bolton. We know that one didn't work out through injury, but then Brown went back again and finally got his man by paying a five figure transfer fee (allegedly). Last season Bolger and Barrett were our CBs of choice and Bolger had a great Wembley in my view. So how could it go so wrong that he ends up at Bury? IF Brown rated him that much surely it's worth both of them working at making it work again.

I would still be interested to hear exactly what Bolger said that led to him being sent to Bury. PB said he demanded to play - to be honest, I would rather that attitude from a player rather than "I'm happy to sit on the bench, thanks"!
Likewise I would still like to know what Prosser said AND what was said to him

I would still be interested to hear exactly what Bolger said that led to him being sent to Bury. PB said he demanded to play - to be honest, I would rather that attitude from a player rather than "I'm happy to sit on the bench, thanks"!

Likewise I would still like to know what Prosser said AND what was said to him

I reckon they both asked where your spare car keys were. You may want to check whether Phil Brown has been in Wickford lately.:smiles:

It good to be seriously miffed and say you will work hard to prove the manager wrong- another to demand to play and give ultimatums- its a team game

Back