• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cigarettes shop?

Good afternoon to all of you!
Will you be so kind to give me the address of some internet shop where I can buy cigarettes Marlboro?

Just an aside. With all the smoking bans in public places they are looking to impose in the nex few years do you reckon you will be allowed to smoke in a cigarette shop?

Also will cigarette shops ban selling food?

The smoking ban will never go through! Hopefully, or i'll be stuffed....

I think Hils you will find it will! According to stats there are 12Million people smoking in the UK which only makes up 20% of the population. So should we really pander to this disease ridden minority of society??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Nov. 16 2004,14:17)]So should we really pander to this disease ridden minority of society??
Thanks.....
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Nov. 16 2004,14:17)]I think Hils you will find it will! According to stats there are 12Million people smoking in the UK which only makes up 20% of the population.  So should we really pander to this disease ridden minority of society??
I agree entirely.

I find it quite funny that the pompous do-gooder "smoking is an evil nasty that kills non-smokers" brigade will have their taxes vastly increased to pay for the decrease in revenue caused by the reduction in cigarettes smoked.

According to the stats mentioned on The Wright Stuff, yesterday about £10Billion is earnt through Cigarette Tax whereas smokers cost the NHS about £70Million.

But hey smokers smell so they should be picked on, goes back to the playground that the smelliest kid was always picked on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Nov. 17 2004,12:00)]But hey smokers smell so they should be picked on, goes back to the playground that the smelliest kid was always picked on.
Not at my school, the kid who couldn't play football cos he was 'injured' got picked on, the big wimp.

Even though I'm a smoker, I agree with the ban. How strange!
The reason for this is even though I tend to contribute to the smoke when I'm in the pub (or anywhere else), I still hate it when it is really smoky! It might even encourage to me to quite the evil weed!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Marky_Gower @ Nov. 17 2004,12:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But hey smokers smell so they should be picked on, goes back to the playground that the smelliest kid was always picked on.

how childish?
Is it?

I guess you wanted to use ! instead of a ?

Anyway i decided with the way most threads degenerate on here, I would start the process for this one, as it was getting boring.

Back