• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What dates will you be willing and able to make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
Right, there's £2.60 left in the whip from Harry's wake so I can think of nothing better to do with it than to resurrect City Shrimpers, of which Harry was a founder member. It's what Harry would have wanted.

To be held at the City Shrimpers' spiritual home of the Ship, not too far from Fenchurch St.

Will post up a poll later with some dates. Vote for all the ones you are willing and able to make and we'll go for the one with the most votes.

All Zoners or Shrimpers of drinking age are welcome.

Mine's a Landlord.:cheers:

If I'm around, I'll definitely get involved...been in and around the City for nigh on 7 years, and haven't yet got involved! :blush:

I wont put a preferred date, due to having a 7 month at home. However, if and when the date is decided, if I can make it, I will. As Sherif H said, whereas ive been up here 15 years, and an SUFC fan for 25 years, yet not sure I could put a face to anyone !

On the flip side, i'd only come if welcomed !! haha

If I'm around, I'll definitely get involved...been in and around the City for nigh on 7 years, and haven't yet got involved! :blush:

Well vote for the dates you'll be around for!

I wont put a preferred date, due to having a 7 month at home. However, if and when the date is decided, if I can make it, I will. As Sherif H said, whereas ive been up here 15 years, and an SUFC fan for 25 years, yet not sure I could put a face to anyone !

On the flip side, i'd only come if welcomed !! haha

Definitely more than welcome. We're a friendly crowd and will make sure you are introduced to everyone.

If it's a Wednesday (and you're not going to judge me turning up in my kit) I'll pop in on my way back from 6 a side for a jar.

I promise I won't stink.

I'm normally in the City on Thursday's, so although I've voted for the 8th, in reality any Thursday bar the 15th should be good for me (despite last night's farce, I'll be recovering from a trip to Stockholm).

Think I can make all the Thursdays but probably none of the Wednesdays ( voted accordingly ).
Only person I knew was Harry , so would be good to put some faces to names.

well spotted!

the map is incorrect !!!

The Ship is actually located in an alleyway which runs from Eastcheap to Gracechurch Street . . . . infact, if you walk from Fenchurch Street Station to Gracechurch Street (turning left at the traffic lights into Gracechurch Street) the alleyway is about 75 meters down on the left hand side . . . as you turn left, you will see The Ship straight ahead of you

**Bumped for any last votes**

Voting closes tonight.

15th November is looking like the favourite so far.

Back