• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you going to go?

• Total voters

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
Back by popular demand*, is the Shrimperzone Beer Club/City Shrimpers.

To be held at it's traditional venue of the Ship in Talbot Court near Monument, a convenient distance from both Fenchurch St and Liverpool St stations and coincidentally my office.

All welcome.

The tenth is a couple of days after our Wembley triumph** and the afternoon of the latest planning hearing so we can raise a toast and/or drown our sorrows as appropriate. It's on a Wednesday as last time some people said they can't do Thursdays.

If you want to come along vote on the poll.

:spread: :cheers:

* someone asked about it. Blame them, not me.
*or defeat, delete as applicable

From whatever time people finish work.

I usually try and get there for 6-ish but am never the first one there.

Can't make the 10th unfortunately , but enjoyed the last one so definately up for it in the future.

its a yes from me- I only know two people on SZ, so it would be good to meet people
Is it yellow carnations in button holes all round, one trouser leg rolled up ? -- or just play spot the group talking bollocks and moaning:winking:

its a yes from me- I only know two people on SZ, so it would be good to meet people
Is it yellow carnations in button holes all round, one trouser leg rolled up ? -- or just play spot the group talking bollocks and moaning:winking:

Good stuff, I've enjoyed your posts so look forward to meeting you.

Remember that it's the left trouser leg that's rolled up - if it's the right trouser leg that's probably just a cyclist. I'll also try and bring along a Southend scarf.

Back by popular demand*, is the Shrimperzone Beer Club/City Shrimpers.

To be held at it's traditional venue of the Ship in Talbot Court near Monument, a convenient distance from both Fenchurch St and Liverpool St stations and coincidentally my office.

All welcome.

The tenth is a couple of days after our Wembley triumph** and the afternoon of the latest planning hearing so we can raise a toast and/or drown our sorrows as appropriate. It's on a Wednesday as last time some people said they can't do Thursdays.

If you want to come along vote on the poll.

:spread: :cheers:

* someone asked about it. Blame them, not me.
*or defeat, delete as applicable

Thanks for the rep YB, i've voted now!:smiles:

Some idiot has rearranged the Rochdale game for not just a Wednesday (and who plays games on Wednesday?) but this Wednesday, so this will now be postponed. Sorry.

Hopefully we'll still have a club for when it's rearranged. Wednesday April 24th is looking the most likely date.

Why Wednesday for god sake? Thursday's were traditional City Shrimpers nights not Wednesday's!

Because some people can't make Thursdays.

This one will be a Wednesday, the one after will be a Thursday.

Well perhaps we should make it the following Wednesday as this is nearer to most peoples pay days!

Back