• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
Nice piece on Clarke explaining his move on Blackpools OS. Not much we didnt know...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"I simply wanted to play in the Championship, Blackpool offered me the same terms as those I have signed at Southend, but the move is not about money it is about the opportunity of playing in the Championship. Karl (Oyston) and Simon (Grayson) have tried their up most to convince me to stay at Bloomfield Road even this morning they were trying hard to convince me to stay, but, as I explained to them it is nothing to do with money, it is purely down to my ambition of playing in the Championship. When I signed I had agreed with the Chairman that if a club from a higher level came and offered a certain figure net of Everton's sell clause then I would be given permission to speak to them and I am pleased Karl and the club have stuck to their word. I have no problem with the chairman or the manager, I think "Larry" is a good young manager and he will be very successful at Blackpool.

Finally I would like to thank the Blackpool fans for their support during my time with the club, they are a great set of supporters and are a credit to the club, I hope they understand that my decision has nothing to do with them or the club it is purely my ambition to play at the highest level as soon as possible. I would like to thank everyone at Blackpool for their support and I wish them every success in the new season."

Credit Blackpools OS

Cant blame him for that.

Well until he leaves us for someone better anyway.

Back