• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Classic Fools And Horses lines

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
After the Snatch and lock , stock thread , i'm putting down my favourite quotes from the greatest Comedy programme ever made .

Rodney ; Watch out Margate and lock up your daughters

Realising he is sitting next to Cassandra's dad

Rodney ; O hello Alan .

Grandad 'I wanted a Emperior burger Del Boy , he got me a cheese burger '

Del boy : Rodney is that the Car Phone i can hear ringing

Rodney : We aint got a car phone del

Rodney : Thanks to you del boy , i've just come second in a under 13's skateboarding race .

Del : 2nd !!! You were winning when i saw you .

Anyone care too add.

It were'nt me Del boy, it was me brain.....

Oh hello Mr Chin, Del's gone out, i'm not sure, where you gone to Del?

:)

Boycie : Look Old Harrys had a skin full

Del : Just Chuck him on the back seat

Boycie: Chuck him on the back seat Derek , he's the driver !!

Grandad: "I wouldn't let it bother you Rodney"

Rodney: "No?"

Grandad: "No. They most probably just think you're a poof."

Grandad: "Scotch bloke gave me to this during the war. I remember it like it was yesterday. He's hands were trembling and he's voice just a whisper. He said "I want you to have something to remember me by Trotter. Take my lucky coin. Then he...he went"

Del: "What he died?"

Grandad: "Deserted. Mind you, you couldn't blame him the way them Germans were carrying on someone was gonna get hurt."

"Dos du bonnets por favor, danke schon."

"Ah oui, je t'aime, je t'adore, sur le pont de l'Avignon"

DelBoyChandelierBBC_468x351.jpg

My favourite :)

DelBoyChandelierBBC_468x351.jpg

My favourite :)

I remember watching a interview with David Jason saying that was one of the hardest scences ever that he's filmed ,they had just one take to do it and it was right at the end of the programme and the camera was fixed on the pair of them for around 7 seconds which is a long time to keep a straight face when all they wanted to do was p11ss themselves laughing !!

:D

I miss British comedy over here. We had Fawlty Towers a few weeks back but thats all we get. :'(

Anyway......

'Play it cool Trigger, Play it cool.'

snf21DEL_422073a.jpg

what a classic!!

or who can forget this

_38496361_del300.jpg

Back