• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

jaffa1

Manager
1333:
GOAL- SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP - Kilmarnock 2-3 Celtic - Sean Clohessy (42 mins) It is all happening north of the border. Kilmarnock are suddenly swarming all over Celtic and Sean Clohessy pulls another one back, playing a clever one-two with Sammy Clingan before slotting the ball beyond Fraser Forster. What a turnaround at Rugby Park; can the hosts nab an equaliser before the break?

Not to belittle the SPL but how many goals did Clohessy score in his time at SUFC and Foran for that matter.Seems to me that the SPL is about as strong apart from Celtic as lge2 or conference.

I was lucky enough to be there. The locals quite like him, and were surprised that he was in League Two last year. It does show the gulf in class between their top flight and ours. Took his goal well, but got pulled apart at times by Celtic's front line (but then again, all of the Killie defence did).

I've seen a bit of Scottish football in the last year. I like it -the majority of teams try and play football the right way which makes it a lot more pleasing on the eye than a lot of English league football.

Quality-wise, there are a small number of Scottish Premiership teams who could compete in the English Championship, but majority would be nearer League One I'd say.

Back