• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club Accounts 2008

weststander

Manager
Got my copy of the club accounts for year ending 31/7/2008 through this morning and it looks like the BIG RED NUMBER at the bottom of the pile is £5,934,706.

Looks like the loss for the year was £2.4 million

Haven't looked at mine yet, just read the covering letter - "The banking crisis continues to frustrate, but not stop progress on the new stadium project but has necessitated thinking outside the box to deliver our objectives to move from roots Hall in readiness for the 2011 season".

AGM is Thursday 3rd September at the Civic Centre again - am prepared to offer my services once more if they are required.

Haven't looked at mine yet, just read the covering letter - "The banking crisis continues to frustrate, but not stop progress on the new stadium project but has necessitated thinking outside the box to deliver our objectives to move from roots Hall in readiness for the 2011 season".

AGM is Thursday 3rd September at the Civic Centre again - am prepared to offer my services once more if they are required.

What services are they Kay? Cakes or Cheesecake?

Does somebody want to tell Ron we finished 8th last season and not 7th.............. :unsure:

I am sure we can use you again Kay. Thank you for your offer.

Back