• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club auction

Last year the club auctioned the team strip and the old shrimp. Are they doing it again this year? I was narrowly beaten in the purchase of Corty's shirt, I had already bought a frame etc....

What other items do you think should go on sale from the club?
(you can use serious items if you wish but I doubt you will)

I would have thought the shirts would belong to who ever sponsors the players, I bloody hope so anyway

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 12 2004,15:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 12 2004,15:02)]and I have heard that the Red shirts are offered to the players as souvenirs............
some souvenirs they'd make!
I'd buy one, just to wear around town
tounge.gif

(whilst singing eight men, we only need eight men)

biggrin.gif

How about the abacus used to calculate the official attendance!

That should be useful to someone?
ghostface.gif

or the patented 'sleeping with the fishes' lead leg-weight that some members of this board may lead you in to believeing we need.

As we don't (unless Barry Fry gets too close), you can bid for it.

biggrin.gif

our state of the ark scoreboard thats given me nearly as much entertainment as the team......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 12 2004,15:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 12 2004,15:35)]You could sell the trophy cabinet as we have no need for it at present!
ghostface.gif
you forget the 1981 championship trophy!

biggrin.gif
How can I forget that as I was there!

No, that is in the deputy chairmans office as a paperweight!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (smith southend shrimper @ May 12 2004,15:59)]or the annoting sound system which keeps turning on and off
Even better idea.............

Auction Geoff/Jeff Allen/Cox or whatever the stupid mans name is!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HUMBLEPIE @ May 12 2004,16:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (smith southend shrimper @ May 12 2004,15:59)]how about carl petterfers crutches
glad you included the "es"  
biggrin.gif
I'm more glad he didn't use 'o' instead of 'u' to be honest

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back