• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Just recently I have been trying to get off the clubs back, but after yesturday I feel like I need to express my anger at the club once more!.....

Yesturday I pull up in the 'mobile disco' as it has been called anyway... I walk down past the ticket office in the North-East corner the time is 1pm which is the time I normaly get down the Hall for the opening of the ground as it has been for quite a few years (2 hours before kick off) the reason for this is I sit in the groundsman arms with 5 or 6 other people and have a few pints etc... this also has the bonus of making money for the club. So I got there at 1pm Shutters down
sad.gif
so I ask whats going on gate opperator replys 'Told were not to open till 1:30' THANKS VERY MUCH SUFC for informing me or anybody else of this so now I am standing outside like a spare part for 30mins or so I expected to.....
so 1:30 rolls round and its time to open the shutters now the keys dont work back and forth the operators run to sort the right keys so finaly I get in the ground at ten to two! 50mins worth of drinking lost, ok not then end of the world but for the club that could have been extra takings! the bar inside the ground is open from 1 so you have an open bar with people who want to use it but cant gain access to it some logic! me and others were rather upset at this! why change it to 1:30! I like others said we will go down to the spread or somthing away from the ground if the club dont want our money!

rant over
mad.gif

there was something on the official site, it wasn't a main story, but was in one of them. Something about £1 off food if you arrived at 1:30 - 2:30.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 23 2005,14:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Oct. 23 2005,12:24)]Why not go to a pub near the ground if drinking is so important to you?

rock.gif
I will do but the club should seriously care about the loss in revenue
£50 isn't going to make a great difference to the club's profit/loss accounts.

wink.gif

Back