• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

I e-mailed Steve Kavanagh, the new CEO and the person I have had meetings with, with regards to the South Stand asking for reconsideration about the stand being closed for the match against Stockport.

Steve says the stand will only be open if demand for advance sales (which I take to be for the other stands ) shows we need to open an additional stand.

So if everyone buys tickets for the East and West stands as soon as possible and we sell thousands of tickets for these 2 stands the club will open the South.

So if anyone wants a ticket for the South, it seems to me, that they must rely on other fans to buy tickets first then hope the club opens their preferred stand.
The problem is , if not enough fans purchase tickets, then those hoping for a South Stand seat have then got to buy a ticket in the other opened stands much nearer to the match.

So, on behalf of everyone who wants to sit in the South, could everyone else buy their tickets as soon as possible and in large numbers. :winking:

When I got mine Ken the girl on the phone said if they did open the South Upper I can transfer my tickets to my season ticket seats in the South Upper. Could you speak to Steve and confirm this please?

How is this for service ?

Just had a very prompt reply from Steve to say he couldn't see any reason that transfers couldn't be done (unless there is a technical problem -- and there shouldn't be, says he ) --- other than a queue 30 minutes before kick off with people wanting to swap which will be too late.

So my advice is for everyone to buy their tickets as soon as possible so the club realise the South Stand will need to be opened.
At the prices quoted this match is a bargain --- especially for season card holders so get your purses out chaps and hurry.

How is this for service ?

Just had a very prompt reply from Steve to say he couldn't see any reason that transfers couldn't be done (unless there is a technical problem -- and there shouldn't be, says he ) --- other than a queue 30 minutes before kick off with people wanting to swap which will be too late.

So my advice is for everyone to buy their tickets as soon as possible so the club realise the South Stand will need to be opened.
At the prices quoted this match is a bargain --- especially for season card holders so get your purses out chaps and hurry.

The problem i foresee is they decide to open the south upper then sell my seat before I get to exchange my ticket

Back