• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club Shop-face masks

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
I've suggested that they might consider making SUFC face coverings (masks) available at the club shop.Might be a good little earner at the present time.FWIW,Espanyol have had face masks available since the summer.Fulham have also just made them available.They've already got some of my hard earned.I'd much prefer to give it to Southend.

Website still only has the replica kits

:Sad:

according to Twitter they’re still waiting for pictures for the website. Not sure what’s taking so long to get them, if they’ve got the stock in the shop then it can’t be hard to do.
It’s as if they’ve not realised that people who can’t get to the shop might want to spend money as well

Back