• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club Shop - may reopen in August

FiremanBlue

Striker
Does anyone whether the club shop is open

I have tried to call, but no one answering the telephone, and nothing on website to say they are closed ,

Totally understand if not or opening hours are between a certain time ?

I think I remember reading that they were planning on opening from Monday just gone?

Although I’m not sure

I have just spoke with someone at the club. They said the club shop is closed at the moment and the re-opening is an ongoing thing. They said it may open in August, depending, so not sure. They advised to buy anything online. They said the club shop is run by Just Sports, and not the club, (Something new I have just learnt). For any other enquiries, the General Enquiries desk is open at the moment on 01702 304050.

Last edited:
Has anyone got their money back from away tickets yet? i.e. Ipswich

I have just spoke with someone at the club. They said the club shop is closed at the moment and the re-opening is an ongoing thing. They said it may open in August, depending, so not sure. They advised to buy anything online. They said the club shop is run by Just Sports, and not the club, (Something new I have just learnt). For any other enquiries, the General Enquiries desk is open at the moment on 01702 304050.
I am not sure Just sport will run it from when the new kit deal starts as i thought the release said that HUmmel will run the store

But yes closed till August the earliest, makes sense as i believe it is going to be given a small make over as well for the timing of Hummel

I am not sure Just sport will run it from when the new kit deal starts as i thought the release said that HUmmel will run the store

But yes closed till August the earliest, makes sense as i believe it is going to be given a small make over as well for the timing of Hummel

Correct and probably the reason it will be closed until Hummel have taken over.

Has anyone got their money back from away tickets yet? i.e. Ipswich

I've got a ticket to Rotherham collecting dust. Already paid for so i'm not missing the cash. Happy to donate to the club (Southend that is not Rotherham)

Back