• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Club Shop online ordering

Alex

Members
Wonder if anyone can help as the club shop is now closed so cannot ring them

I want to make an online order but wants to charge me £7.20 delivery however I'm led to believ there is a pickup from store option so the delivery cost isn't charged.
I cant see a tick box for collection only, anyone know how?

It really is painful, especially when you see other clubs getting it right. We must be losing out on so much revenue.

Look at this from Boston in the NLN (before you ask, saw a little docu series on their set up haha so using as example) , a proper tie-up with Adidas and Kit Locker, amazing.

View attachment 23508

This genuinely says it all, it really does. A team lower down the pyramid with plenty on offer there. I remember when we moved from Nike, I thought it would be a nice change to have another supplier but its been terrible ever since.

The physical shop feels so empty and the online shop is almost not worth even looking at. I feel sorry for the shop staff as they are always friendly and try their best to help where they can.

It really is painful, especially when you see other clubs getting it right. We must be losing out on so much revenue.

I would genuinely estimate we probably miss out of 3/4's of what we could achieve if we had a respectable shop and online system. Been terrible for years however this years been the worst in my memory.

The shop and merchandise has been abysmal for a long time. Not sure who is in charge of it, but they are doing a terrible job.

Getting your logo slapped on stuff and selling it on has never ever been easier then it is these days.
Too right. Awful stock, awful shop. Why are we
letting them get away with it?

This genuinely says it all, it really does. A team lower down the pyramid with plenty on offer there. I remember when we moved from Nike, I thought it would be a nice change to have another supplier but its been terrible ever since.

The physical shop feels so empty and the online shop is almost not worth even looking at. I feel sorry for the shop staff as they are always friendly and try their best to help where they can.
I agree, the Nike stuff was templates and very boring but good quality and stock levels were brilliant. Hummel looked amazing, worse quality than knock off t-shirts in Thailand but always had decent stock levels. Macron is decent quality but no stock...ever!

The shop and merchandise has been abysmal for a long time. Not sure who is in charge of it, but they are doing a terrible job.

Getting your logo slapped on stuff and selling it on has never ever been easier then it is these days.
Exactly this. Back in the Nike days, members of my family used to ask me what I wanted for Xmas. I'd point them in the way of the online shop and say, get me anything with the badge on! Literally. No point nowadays unless they want to get me a £4.00 pen and a £5.00 pin badge.

Back