• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club Shop

Having browsed ebay for some merchandise, Play Off DVD, posters and the like my first thought was how unfortuanate the club hasn't been quick to tie in with Sky and release the match and some posters etc etc.
I then went on the club shop to purchase a shirt for my beloved but there's none in stock?
sad.gif

Back to Ebay then?

The shops never got nothing.wife wanted to get me a fathers day mug they have been advertising.out of stock.whats the point advertising it ?i wanted a scarf a few weeks ago.out of stock.got one at cardiff where they had a truck load.wanted to get myself a L.D.V vans top out of stock never did get one in the end.They could make alot more money if they get stuff in dont they know that.come on club shop get your act together for next season.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pitsea shrimper @ June 08 2005,17:55)]The shops never got nothing.wife wanted to get me a fathers day mug they have been advertising.out of stock.whats the point advertising it ?
To get it to sell, and apparently it did.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ June 08 2005,17:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pitsea shrimper @ June 08 2005,17:55)]The shops never got nothing.wife wanted to get me a fathers day mug they have been advertising.out of stock.whats the point advertising it ?
To get it to sell, and apparently it did.  
wink.gif
True but when they run out of stock it seems to take an age to get another batch in .fathers day is just round the corner so you think they would be on the ball to get another load in.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pitsea shrimper @ June 08 2005,17:55)]The shops never got nothing.
... that's a relief.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ June 07 2005,12:17)]Having browsed ebay for some merchandise, Play Off DVD, posters and the like my first thought was how unfortuanate the club hasn't been quick to tie in with Sky and release the match and some posters etc etc.
I then went on the club shop to purchase a shirt for my beloved but there's none in stock?  
sad.gif

Back to Ebay then?
What is the quality of your Ebay DVD like ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ June 08 2005,20:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ June 07 2005,12:17)]Having browsed ebay for some merchandise, Play Off DVD, posters and the like my first thought was how unfortuanate the club hasn't been quick to tie in with Sky and release the match and some posters etc etc.
sad.gif

Back to Ebay then?
What is the quality of your Ebay DVD like ?
Gotta say its quality considering he squeezed all the match build up, extra time, half time and the full 90 minutes.
No cover with it so I made my own and its one of my treasured possessions.

Back