• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club Statement:HMRC

Give Ron some credit, not easy to write a statement when he's recovering from an operation and having to do his own hoovering now the cleaners been sacked.

Here we go Cricko. You be Mama Cass, I'll get a few others to be your backing group:

"Once I believed that when love came to me
It would come with rockets, bells and poetry
But with me and you it just started quietly and grew
And believe it or not
Now there's something groovy and good
Bout whatever we got
And it's getting better
Growing stronger warm and wilder
Getting better everyday, better everyday
I don't feel all turned on and starry eyed
I just feel a sweet contentment deep inside
Holding you at night just seems kind of natural and right
And it's not hard to see
That it isn't half of what it's going to turn out to be
Cause it's getting better
Growing stronger, warm and wilder
Getting better everyday, better everyday
And just like a flower that takes time to bloom
This love of ours is taking time to grow
Ba da da da da da da da da da da da
And I don't mind waitin', don't mind waitin'
Cause no matter how long it takes
The two of us know
That it's getting better
Growing stronger, warm and wilder
Getting better everyday, better everyday"

Club song sorted.

I thank you.

Top man....you took the words right out of my mouth.....damn that has involved another song.

I cant take this **** anymore. Its gone beyond a joke. I simply cannot see how we can hope to start a season like this.

Ahh Ron, they are quick off the mark are they?
Do you know why?
Because you haven't been paying your tax bills, whereas you have been paying yourself 60 K a year management fee, use that me old pal?

The line was here

This is now where you are compared to the line

____________________________________________________ ( the line)

:(<<<< Ron Martin.

You've done it again Ron, more bollocks. AHRHRHRHRGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbdjvhdvcuhbgt!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron John Silver steering his ship into calmer waters

Ron John Silver steering his ship into calmer waters

shiplr.jpg

Perhaps he is looking for that "Treasure Chest" in those off-shore tax havens,
Cyprus, Jersey and the British Virgin Islands.

Man i feel for your fans,staff etc. This gets more serious by the day and the future of your club looks in real danger.

I don't know what to say really that will help.Maybe organise a fans united day?

There's no point people sitting on the fence about protesting agianst your chairman.He needs to go now before you go under.The warning signs are there and this needs to be acted upon asap.

As i've said before i would turn up to support any protest you carry out.Infact fans united days are brilliant and you will be suprised by the level of support you will recieve from football fans around the globe.

Last edited:
Man i feel for your fans,staff etc. This gets more serious by the day and the future of your club looks in real danger.

I don't know what to say really that will help.Maybe organise a fans united day?

There's no point people sitting on the fence about protesting agianst your chairman.He needs to go now before you go under.The warning signs are there and this needs to be acted upon asap.

As i've said before i would turn up to support any protest you carry out.Infact fans united days are brilliant and you will be suprised by the level of support you will recieve from football fans around the globe.

its not quite as simple as just getting rid of the chairman unfortunately.

C'mon the usuals. Tell us the Winders Court has never axed a football club at the HMRC's behest. I'm sorry, they will be getting sick and tired of seeing that bouffant before them every other month, and rest assured, ther will come a time, and it might well be next week, when the Registrar will say "that's it. Southend United FC is wound up".

C'mon the usuals. Tell us the Winders Court has never axed a football club at the HMRC's behest. I'm sorry, they will be getting sick and tired of seeing that bouffant before them every other month, and rest assured, ther will come a time, and it might well be next week, when the Registrar will say "that's it. Southend United FC is wound up".

well we have two winding up orders next month now! :'(

Back